Past Jordan "I don’t think Sydney fans should be nervous at all" Dawson: Grand Theft Completed, traded 2021 to Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree.

But it’s the idea that a late first or early second was fair value Dawson. Which was the media groupthink at the time.

Crows can argue that we ripped them off on Tippett. But we had nothing else to offer them beyond pick 22, or whatever it was. Future picks didn’t exist. We tried to push out Jesse White, but iirc he didn’t want to go to Adelaide and they weren’t that keen on him anyway.
The same Jesse "the great" White that's now in Rads playing SANFL...

I saw Dawson at the pub earlier this year. I was there eating by myself and he sat down on the table next to me. We started chatting, I mentioned how I loved watching him play for Sydney but he seems to be loving Adelaide, he said he was real appreciative of the kind words and he was loving the club.

After a while I had to go to the bathroom, I still had some chips to eat and about half my beer. I asked if he could watch my stuff while I'm gone and ensure the staff don't take my food while I was gone. He looked at me with a wry smile and said "I don't think you have anything to be nervous about". I thought it had an odd tone but really needed to go.

Once I came back my food was gone and Dawson was no where to be found! The only thing left was a napkin. When I turned it over there was a note "Crows rule, Swans drool!"

I saw Dawson at the pub earlier this year. I was there eating by myself and he sat down on the table next to me. We started chatting, I mentioned how I loved watching him play for Sydney but he seems to be loving Adelaide, he said he was real appreciative of the kind words and he was loving the club.

After a while I had to go to the bathroom, I still had some chips to eat and about half my beer. I asked if he could watch my stuff while I'm gone and ensure the staff don't take my food while I was gone. He looked at me with a wry smile and said "I don't think you have anything to be nervous about". I thought it had an odd tone but really needed to go.

Once I came back my food was gone and Dawson was no where to be found! The only thing left was a napkin. When I turned it over there was a note "Crows rule, Swans drool!"
Dawson's cheek!

Hahaha, very good!

and crows fans nearby telling you all you deserved was that napkin

Just watched footage of Rory Sloane being chaired off (in front of an empty stadium) after his 200th game in R1, 2020.

All of the Swans players lined up and applauded - except Judas, who was looking sheepishly at the ground, tapping one hand half-heartedly on his hip.

Evidently he was feeling guilty as he concocted his plan to knife Rory and take the captaincy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I miss the old 'Sam Reid at the drive-thru' posts

I miss the old 'Sam Reid at the drive-thru' posts
I saw Sam Reid the other day, looking really cranky in his car outside the Maccas drive-thru on Anzac Parade.

Apparently Tom Harley said they’d like him to “do a deal in the transfer window”.

Sam was understandably excited, until Tom gave him the coupon for a free cheeseburger.

I saw Sam Reid the other day, looking really cranky in his car outside the Maccas drive-thru on Anzac Parade.

Apparently Tom Harley said they’d like him to “do a deal in the transfer window”.

Sam was understandably excited, until Tom gave him the coupon for a free cheeseburger.
Probably didn't help that Maccas also doesn't have his favourite crab juice.

Jordan got married recently to his childhood sweetheart -really wish him all the best.

Glad he’s got something to look forward to - heard he’s booked a Europe trip early bird special in September. Travelling first class thanks to the crows mega deal he snagged.

After reading 128 pages, those nasty comments are really unwarranted.

I’ve heard first hand his word’s ‘stronger than oak’ - don’t see what all the fuss is about.

Jordan got married recently to his childhood sweetheart -really wish him all the best.

Glad he’s got something to look forward to - heard he’s booked a Europe trip early bird special in September. Travelling first class thanks to the crows mega deal he snagged.

I’ve heard first hand his word’s ‘stronger than oak’ - don’t see what all the fuss is about.
and you were doing so well...

JHWF is an Adelaide supporter. The cloak has come off. How much did he pay you to cover for his misdeeds and spread misinformation. You laid some mighty groundwork and endeared us all so well. A fine effort.

Last edited:
Swans fans should be happy to see him excel. He would still be off the HBF at swans and not living up to his potential. Swans mids bat so deep he was never getting a go in there.

JHWF is an Adelaide supporter. The cloak has come off. How much did he pay you to cover for his misdeeds and spread misinformation. You laid some mighty groundwork and endeared us all so well. A fine effort.
Clearly I needed the sarcasm font but my cheap phone doesn’t have one lol

Remove this Banner Ad

Back