Toast Jay Schulz

Remove this Banner Ad

Would love to see what a forward line of Howard, Dixon and Schulz can provide, with Young, Neade and Wigard nipping at their heels.
Good, but how about next year, during those times Jacko is providing the ruck chop out and we have Dixon, Ryder, Schulz, Wingard, Young and a resting forward Robbie Gray? :eek::fire:

Good, but how about next year, during those times Jacko is providing the ruck chop out and we have Dixon, Ryder, Schulz, Wingard, Young and a resting forward Robbie Gray? :eek::fire:

I am ashamed to admit that post gave me an erection. :D

This is why we could be top 4 again in no time . We just need a year where we are lucky with injuries like 2014 and crows the last 2 years.

I wish we would stop hiding behind 'injuries'
Yes it will be good to get Ryder White and Shultz back but Jeesh Hawthorn and other good structured teams just keep on going

Our form this year has been less about injuries than other things

We beat Hawthorn last year with Wingard and Robbie out
It is also wrong to think the only reason the crows are flying is because of lack of injuries

I wish we would stop hiding behind 'injuries'
Yes it will be good to get Ryder White and Shultz back but Jeesh Hawthorn and other good structured teams just keep on going

Our form this year has been less about injuries than other things

We beat Hawthorn last year with Wingard and Robbie out
It is also wrong to think the only reason the crows are flying is because of lack of injuries

Your right injuries are no excuse but you need luck in this game.

We matchup well on Hawthorn.

When you have keys talls of your structure out it gets pretty difficult . The difference is we don't have the depth of these other sides.

Hawks are t as good with Roghie not there.

Wish he was playing, good player. Hate cancer. Bastard disease. Apparently certain cancer cures aren't too far away apparently.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will be an interesting case. For a guy whos game is based around leaping and high marking a back injury is well, obviously career theatening. 2015 you could see he wasn't jumping at all. I highly doubt after a second back injury that he will be back to leaping again. Massive shame because he played well in round 1 up the ground.

Mate, the same can be said for us. Our best win for he season was against Melbourne. Lol

You're not seriously equating Melbourne to Essendon and Brisbane?

Mate, the same can be said for us. Our best win for he season was against Melbourne. Lol
It's the year 2016 mate, Melbourne are actually a good side now.

I would play Jay this week for sure. If he is in full training and completed an entire match sim, he slots straight in.

This is a must win game, we lose and season is over. They have a really poor backline, we could stretch them big time with Schulz in.

He is the kind of player that would not really benefit at all to playing in the Magpies. Would hate to see a Lobbe / Carlile repeat.

id play jay. As long as it meant that dougal spent more time in the ruck, jackson more time in defence and one of stewart or oshea dropped out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back