Toast Jay Schulz

Remove this Banner Ad

He's just had another child. The last thing he would want is to hurt his body anymore than he already has. I'm dreading the day he hangs up the boots but if it means not becoming a cripple then so be it.

Rather than keep bumping the injury thread to the chagrin of posters, I figure we can compile Schulz's injury rehab story in here as he releases it. For those not aware, he will be posting the story of his surgery and rehab over the next few weeks to the facebook page of his business "the final goal".

Untitled.png

Hope to god he makes ot back and kicks several bags.

At the moment Kane's call of career over doesn't seem that unrealistic, and the instant rebuttal by Jay and the club seems a long time ago.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

There are few current Port players I have more respect for their dedication than Jay Schulz, maybe Robbie Gray and thats it

It would be good for us if Schulz takes Butchers spot on the list. Third choice but one you're happy instead of worried about bringing in. Would be painful to never see him play again. Already not looking forward to my mates underrating him and saying he had one good year or something, I'll rip them new ones!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We could do a lot worse than sticking Schulz on a low contract for 2017. His value to other clubs has dried up, so if he would like to earn a still above average wage to play footy in his home, welcome aboard.

Get it done list managhers.
Yep, player/part time forwards coach pls.

Been running for a couple of weeks apparently. Hopefully joining in main sessions soonish.
Give him another year if he shows something in the second half of the season. There's no doubt he thinks he has it in him. Still want to see how ryder Schultz Dixon combo works. If only the rest of them had some confidence this side next year is still capable of pulling something out of the bag.

Mmmmmmm. He's had a bulging disc which has pressed on his sciatic nerve and needed a discectomy to relieve the pain. I have had this operation. Whilst I'm light years away from being an AFL footballer, I do not hold out much hope for him to play again this year or perhaps ever. I was advised by my surgeon never to run/jog again let alone play professional football. Hope I'm wrong.

Mmmmmmm. He's had a bulging disc which has pressed on his sciatic nerve and needed a discectomy to relieve the pain. I have had this operation. Whilst I'm light years away from being an AFL footballer, I do not hold out much hope for him to play again this year or perhaps ever. I was advised by my surgeon never to run/jog again let alone play professional football. Hope I'm wrong.

Every situation is different with backs.. Look I reckon if they told him that he would of hung them up by now.what's the point..

Yep, Schulz is aware of his physical condition and the battering body has taken, if he was told to give it up I'm sure he would have and the club would have supported him in it.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back