Is North Melbourne passing on Logan McDonald going to be the 2021 version of the Bulldogs passing on Buddy for Ryan Griffin

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s not even close to BOG

auto club 400 usa GIF by NASCAR

Lol
Phillips will do well to be compared to a homeless man’s Neale.

Absolute lunacy by north to pass over McDonald for him
McDonald will be in Perth by years end

Phillips will be a good mid we just need to pump games into him once he gets 50plus games we can judge him properly

Phillips will be a good mid we just need to pump games into him once he gets 50plus games we can judge him properly
North should have picked him. Even if you did and he left for WA it's still a win over Phillips. Or if your club was that keen on Phillips trade down, It does look like very poor management of a high value pick.

Did ppl carry on like this when Schache kicked 4 goals against the Hawks in 2019 too?

Like I don't get it, both Phillips and McDonald are still currently busts. Kicking three easy goals from the goalsquare in a game isn't going to change his valuation that much. He hasn't "arrived" by any means.

And why tf is this thread referencing the Doggies taking Ryan Griffen over Lance Franklin like it was the worst draft blunder ever? Tambling was the next pick champ.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's looking like a mistake but at the same it's not like every other club hasn't made a drafting error.

Other clubs have made bigger errors like my club, and Melbourne picking Trengove & Scully over Martin.

Maybe. But at least he’s a sure thing to still be in the AFL system.

The same cannot be said of Phillips who I believe is out of contract at the end of the season.

It was clearly a mistake. It happens. As a Carlton supporter I know that all too well.

Your childish denial doesn’t change the facts. Doesn’t matter how much rubbish you bring up, nor how many times you repeat it.

Maybe. But at least he’s a sure thing to still be in the AFL system.

The same cannot be said of Phillips who I believe is out of contract at the end of the season.

It was clearly a mistake. It happens. As a Carlton supporter I know that all too well.

Your childish denial doesn’t change the facts. Doesn’t matter how much rubbish you bring up, nor how many times you repeat it.
Lool childish denial

You get annoyed easily

I’m not annoyed.

If it’s not childish denial, what is it? Regular denial?
Call it devil’s advocate

But I’m fine with us taking the local talent who was a gun mid in juniors clean with the footy and an accumulator

Is only 30 games into his afl career

Trust me I’m quick to call out our mistakes but I’m ok with this one

Key forwards mature late, I think McDonald will be solid. Hope he stays in Sydney, but not tragic if he leaves.

More impressed with his running than his contested stuff at this stage.

seems like a nice young man

Remove this Banner Ad

Back