Is North Melbourne passing on Logan McDonald going to be the 2021 version of the Bulldogs passing on Buddy for Ryan Griffin

Remove this Banner Ad

Phillips had glandular fever the year after he was drafted. He used to have burst speed out of stoppages. I asked on the North board whether he sustained a leg injury we didn't know about, but got no reply. He never burst out of stoppages ATM, rather he just handballs and leaves it there.

North will rue picking Phillips if he doesnt make it, but McDonald has nothing to do with it.

Neither of them are setting the world on fire. It looks like McDonald is still no.3 banana behind Amartey & McLean, even with buddy out of the picture.

Looking good for 30+ goals which is right there with other great key forwards at the same age.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Missed 4 or 5 weeks as well with an ankle injury. He's coming along nicely. Look forward to see how he goes from here next season with no Buddy now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One hand, 4+ goals against the reigning premiers is a pretty good haul - close to BOG too.

On the other hand, I think there will be a great resurgence in the modern game for slow 174cm midfielders who average 13 disposals. Just wait....
181cm mid
3cm taller than Brownlow medallist Lachie neale

Remove this Banner Ad

Back