North to go winless in 2024?

Remove this Banner Ad

Taper

Club Legend
Jun 9, 2023
AFL Club
Geelong
After seeing a thread asking if we can go undefeated and the TAB offering $7 odds for North to go winless, I thought it'd be worthy of asking the question on here.

Do you think North will go winless?
I think they're a chance with the way they're playing, but if they recruit a KPD in the mid season draft I can see them snagging 2-3 wins in the back end of the season.

The Adelaide Football Club have entered the chat room.

giphy.gif

North play the Crows this week in Tassie.

The Adelaide Football Club have entered the chat room.

North play the Crows this week in Tassie.

giphy.gif
Crows have had the wood over North in recent years while both sides have bottomed out.

Even the crappiest of the crap teams over the last 20 years always manage to pinch one win at some point of the season. Even GWS managed it in their very first season, and Melbourne did as well in 2012 (i think) when they were super bad. North will win a game at some point.
GWS and Melbourne got to pinch wins off each other, as they were equally as bad back then.
Ditto North and West Coast the last two years.

North showed they're a fair way behind Hawthorn last week, and with West Coast on the rise who do North pinch a win off?

North showed they're a fair way behind Hawthorn last week, and with West Coast on the rise who do North pinch a win off?

There are a few sides out there capable of having absolute shockers

Bulldogs, Saints, Dockers to name a few

I'd give them a chance v Adelaide this weekend

No way they're going winless

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app

There are a few sides out there capable of having absolute shockers

Bulldogs, Saints, Dockers to name a few

I'd give them a chance v Adelaide this weekend

No way they're going winless

They need a KPD badly to help stem opposition scoring, a mature player from the mid season draft.
Someone from the GFL maybe, like Cam Delaney.

They need a KPD badly to help stem opposition scoring, a mature player from the mid season draft.
Someone from the GFL maybe, like Cam Delaney.
Comben was going ok there, Clarkson should have left him there last week

Yeah agree it's their biggest hole, glaring

No shortage of young talent though who've only played a handful of games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North vs. Richmond game will be decisive. Big opp for North. 1974 GF revenge upcoming!

What is the longest it has taken a team to get a single win? I feel like I remember Freo or Collingwood go half the season at one point around late 90/early 00

Remove this Banner Ad

Back