Geelong to go undefeated in 2024??

Remove this Banner Ad

People can’t read it was a setup for the back to the future joke f me.
I've watched the films and it's a bit of a stretch to assume "I knew___would happen" on a football forum will be a reference there. I guess you can pretend you are more clever than everybody in the room but it's more of a swing and a miss.

"I said this would happen" occurs about a thousand times a year on these pages.

I've watched the films and it's a bit of a stretch to assume "I knew___would happen" on a football forum will be a reference there. I guess you can pretend you are more clever than everybody in the room but it's more of a swing and a miss.

"I said this would happen" occurs about a thousand times a year on these pages.
I don’t think you have since in the second movie he gets a book that literally has the outcomes of each game till 2050. Anyway if you don’t get it, you don’t get it. Again you took an innocent comment the wrong way and think I’m being serious about reading the future. PM me if you want to talk about this further.

I don’t think you have since in the second movie he gets a book that literally has the outcomes of each game till 2050. Anyway if you don’t get it, you don’t get it. Again you took an innocent comment the wrong way and think I’m being serious about reading the future. PM me if you want to talk about this further.
Your comment was something like "I knew they'd beat them". That is the most generic sports watcher comment ever.

If you want more iconic/specific quotes why not "You don't just walk into a store and buy plutonium!", "This is heavy!", "Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads" or even "Great Scott!".

You don't really have the intelligence to pull off "patronising" but you get an A plus for effort (see, that's how you do it).

When you have to explain your own joke, it says something about the strength of said joke.

there was nowhere near as much defensive pressure in the Carlton game. It was an offensive shootout by both teams in the Carlton vs Geelong game. Defence wasn't valued. Conceding 100 points is unforgivable in the Demons system. They were 2 very different game styles.
I don't mean the mental heat. When I was watching the Geelong v Carlton game I was thinking that both the defences are getting smoked and both teams were okay with it because they backed their offence.

So what are your thoughts this week with your lack of scoring tonight ?

So what are your thoughts this week with your lack of scoring tonight ?

Apparently they are averaging close to 70ppg in their last 4 games.

Early season close to 90ppg in first 4 games.

That stat was quoted on SEN today about how dour Melbourne play and that it's the wrong example to set for football going forward as it's introducing stuff like the flood back into footy. They quoted Tracca at halftime calling it the "Melbourne way"

Well the "Melbourne way" is a dour, boring shitshow that's caused two straight set exits the last 2 seasons so keep it up Melbourne :clapping:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back