Geelong to go undefeated in 2024??

Remove this Banner Ad

Havoc

Senior List
Sep 8, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
With everyone else having lost a game in 2024.. the question must be asked, can Geelong go undefeated?? I don't see why not! All the leg ups from the government and AFL have made them far too strong!!

I said it at the time and I'll say it again.. the AFL using their Gold Coast franchise to hand Geelong pick 7 after winning the flag in 2022 was an absolute disgrace! The draft is supposed to be an equalisation measure, and this goes against its purpose!!

No they won't. there has been better teams not go undefeated right now they look good but some teams seem to have dropped off ala Brisbane who their playing among others like Collingwood.

With everyone else having lost a game in 2024.. the question must be asked, can Geelong go undefeated?? I don't see why not! All the leg ups from the government and AFL have made them far too strong!!

I said it at the time and I'll say it again.. the AFL using their Gold Coast franchise to hand Geelong pick 7 after winning the flag in 2022 was an absolute disgrace! The draft is supposed to be an equalisation measure, and this goes against its purpose!!
Jhye Clark is just setting the world on fire. Cats only won because of him. AFL clearly manipulating things to keep Geelong successful because of.....the economy?

COVID?

Chemtrails?

Buyers remorse on Hopper-Ranto riling you up?

Get better in the FO and your club too can have sustained success.

You're just pissed your blokes didnt do it first.

GO Catters

Don't get me started on Geelong being allowed to give their players house and land packages.. outside of the salary cap! This is the modern day equivalent of Carlton giving their players brown paper bags full of cash!!
oh yeah.... you mad

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL. Cats didn’t poach the Captain of GC

Cats are smart club. Just keep staying competitive and then strike when there's not a dominant team around. Never bought into this fall off a cliff stuff, much like Sydney. They have a homeground they just know how to play well on, they just look for players who fill a need and they keep a structure and gamestyle that is always competitive.

You'd take a flag every decade and your club always competing, as a dynasty era is just a megastar player away. They rode out the Hawks era, rode out the Richmond era, snagged a flag (no surprise it was against the other club that does things the same way), and if no one steps up to be the side of 2024, the Cats will just take that spot no worries.

Richmond supporters crying and losing their mind over little old Geelong? Takes me back to 2022. Enjoy the rebuild, spankers!

p.s. OP is as obsessed as they come.

Richmond supporters crying and losing their mind over little old Geelong? Takes me back to 2022. Enjoy the rebuild, spankers!

p.s. OP is as obsessed as they come.

My friend, you only ever respond to Richmond people on here.

That was arguably more to do with bad list management by Gold Coast and their desperation to get Bowes’ large salary off the books.

That was arguably more to do with bad list management by Gold Coast and their desperation to get Bowes’ large salary off the books.
And because of how bad they managed him they agreed to trade him to HIS choice between hawks, dons and cats......but I'm not even sure why I'm wasting energy in this thread...

I've said it before, Richmond had success between 17-20 because they were a well managed club and I rightly envied them during that period.

Rather than any success Geelong has being accepted as a evidence of their great management, it's purely a result of manipulation for numerous reasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back