Goulburn Valley FL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard a whissper that steve thomo & ryan butler are leaving ky to go play for nathlia. Any truth in this?
Butler is off to the Purples and have heard Thompson linked with a few Clubs but not sure why he would move on at this point played in the Flag and went handy.

Rumour mate, just like over half the stuff on this page
Well I am disappointed to hear there isn't an investigation after two separate committees told me they put complaints in and the feedback I had from parents and players about upsetting incidents.

Rumour mate, just like over half the stuff on this page
Well I am disappointed to hear there isn't an investigation after two separate committees told me they put complaints in and the feedback I had from parents and players about upsetting incidents.
Absolutely disgraceful if not investigated given the allegations that have been made. Allegations of threatening behaviour and online sexual depicting of opposition and by youth should be investigated .
All parties now have a question mark over them , much like what occured in the KDFL during finals.

I am waiting for all of the abuse directed to the Benalla players who left this year after not achieving ultimate success, yet Lachie Smith copped a tirade after leaving a premiership team the year before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am waiting for all of the abuse directed to the Benalla players who left this year after not achieving ultimate success, yet Lachie Smith copped a tirade after leaving a premiership team the year before.
Which Benalla player has left the club this year to play for another GVFL club?

thommo money got cut
howd the bucks do go
Very entertaining and a well catered event. Boys will still be sweating the grog out at their first training this week. I went to chiropractor Friday but probably need another appointment after some serious bus wrestling on return trip!

Sorry didn't realise that was the criteria for getting into someone. So I will buck the trend and wish Civa all the best next season at Tat. A good bloke going to a good club.
It's not, not worth going on with what he said to team mates after GF, then do opposite. Good luck to him.
You will be waiting a long time for any one at Benalla to say anything bad to the guys who left this year. All great guys and well played.

Absolutely disgraceful if not investigated given the allegations that have been made. Allegations of threatening behaviour and online sexual depicting of opposition and by youth should be investigated .
All parties now have a question mark over them , much like what occured in the KDFL during finals.
You definitely are a tosser

It's not, not worth going on with what he said to team mates after GF, then do opposite. Good luck to him.
You will be waiting a long time for any one at Benalla to say anything bad to the guys who left this year. All great guys and well played.

Perhaps they have learnt that berating and ridiculing ex players gets you nothing but a bad name and a club with a bad culture - 'once a saints always a saint " - good luck with that.

I wonder what the concenus would be if jake reeves crossed over to benalla to follow a mrs. Or Jason Cole crossed to euroa. Think emotions were always going to spill over in this case if what cloud says it on the money.
But yes from what I'm told a number of Benalla players do seem to have tickets on them selves

Perhaps they have learnt that berating and ridiculing ex players gets you nothing but a bad name and a club with a bad culture - 'once a saints always a saint " - good luck with that.
What a stupid generalition! Who is They?
Good Luck with What?
L. Smith still works and mixes with Benalla Saints people and has great relationships around the town.

Also what is the thinking behind the 4 Sunday games in this years fixture? Bendigo seem to be moving away from it so why would the gv try their luck with it?
I thought the GV was a bit light on for Sunday games to be honest great chance to pull a bigger crowd. People involved in Footy in the local area get a chance to attend. If a Club plays 1 to 2 Sunday games a year out of 18 not a huge sacrifise for players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back