Goulburn Valley FL 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right! Was curious to know how many games a pioneers coach got too watch, only Echuca, ky and rochy being in the zone thought bendigo games might have been higher on the agenda

An interesting proposition there johnno. You appear to be batting a metre out of your crease and looking to hit the ball out of the park!

Not for the first time silver you have got it all wrong mate. Don't recall making a proposition. Was simply interested in how much footy around the region a tac coach gets to watch. No doubt they would be squashed for time and would always receive word of a kid smashing it down at some place who they would be advised to check out. If you would like me to pm you in private I can clear it up further because I doubt the other readers would want to keep decoding your posts in the future.

Not for the first time silver you have got it all wrong mate. Don't recall making a proposition. Was simply interested in how much footy around the region a tac coach gets to watch. No doubt they would be squashed for time and would always receive word of a kid smashing it down at some place who they would be advised to check out. If you would like me to pm you in private I can clear it up further because I doubt the other readers would want to keep decoding your posts in the future.

Feel free to pm me johnno. I am intrigued by your self-procaimed brilliance of all things football.

Feel free to pm me johnno. I am intrigued by your self-procaimed brilliance of all things football.

you seem educated go back and read my posts. You will realise that I wasnt proposing anything, wasn't potting anyone and certainly was not proclaiming any brilliance. Afterwards Share some more of that wisdom we love reading.

Lets change the topic. Mooroopna are they on the right track? Slashed the budget last year in a bid to build up with local players and copped a tough year without a Win. Few handy recruits have trickled in without anything outstanding whats peoples thoughts?

With the networks that are now established, I'd be extremely surprised if players weren't continually being monitored. Variation being that they would have already been in the pioneers squad and most likely training weekly and done all pre season.
FWIW, I have heard / read reasonably often that there was a improvement in the networking and player identification at the Pioneers under ringo1 which he played a big part .

Lets change the topic. Mooroopna are they on the right track? Slashed the budget last year in a bid to build up with local players and copped a tough year without a Win. Few handy recruits have trickled in without anything outstanding whats peoples thoughts?
They'll make a fortune out of the KDFNL grand finals again this year and then go on a recruiting spree in 2018.

With the networks that are now established, I'd be extremely surprised if players weren't continually being monitored. Variation being that they would have already been in the pioneers squad and most likely training weekly and done all pre season.
FWIW, I have heard / read reasonably often that there was a improvement in the networking and player identification at the Pioneers under ringo1 which he played a big part .

Obviously it would be the hardest team to monitor being the largest area so coaches and scouts would have their hands full trying to watch kids do their thing.

you seem educated go back and read my posts. You will realise that I wasnt proposing anything, wasn't potting anyone and certainly was not proclaiming any brilliance. Afterwards Share some more of that wisdom we love reading.

Next time you ask me for a private date johnno I will decline. Clearly we weren't kissing and making up.

GVFL young boys covering themselves in not so glory in the AFL scene over the past few weeks.
Lucky they haven't injured anyone.

Do the young kids know how lucky they are.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they won the div 2 grand final, div 1 grand final
whose the young talent coming thru, havent heard any names as such, putting a lot of pressure on them if they have 0 recruits wouldve thought?
you must be deaf than, they won the div 1 and 2 in the under 16s and won the thirds flag also, all 3 teams only lost 4 games all year, zane brazen in the all Australian team, 14 players in bushies pre season squad, and 9 players playing seniors last year, so better read up before you write mate

have you got any word on united up and coming "juniors" they are so called relying on heavily? like i follow the league and saw there thirds won the flag, but what are they actually like and did any player senior football this year?
9 played seniors this year mate and there's 14 in bushies pre season squad with 1 in all Australian squad

Yep and Simon Weekly has jumped on at Tigerland. Step up in standard after the last few years at Sea Lake but has played Bendigo Football and possibly some VFL games with the Bombers when younger.

Does he have a brother Russell who arrived from the Bendigo Bombers with Schmidt, Bowen, Loughman et al? Did his knee as I recall so didn't play many games at Rochy.

Thoughts on Simon roota? I see he played a bit of BFL footy and with Stroobants and Flaherty at the Bombers.

I have known him since he was a youngster butHaven't seen him play for a few years now but was a very good young key forward when he was at Sandhurst. If he is fit and fair dinkum about having a crack at GV footy he should go well. Terrific young fella so will be good to have around the club

I have known him since he was a youngster butHaven't seen him play for a few years now but was a very good young key forward when he was at Sandhurst. If he is fit and fair dinkum about having a crack at GV footy he should go well. Terrific young fella so will be good to have around the club
You know you are getting old Roota when you say "terrific young fella":)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back