Rumour Goodwin under close scrutiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Extremely odd IMO. Not sure why more hasn't been made of it. Goody hasn't reached out to Smith, and vice versa. Goodwin says it was because he was so 'angry and frustrated'.....the club was made aware weeks ago, surely he can put his emotions aside even for a quick welfare check? Something is not right at that club, truly bizarre.
Surely he'd pick up the phone when he found out Smith was with Clarry just before the Footscray Hospital admission?

It's just a bit weird

Do you know what "provionaly" means.

"provionaly" no

provisionally yes.

Can you point me to the guidelines on provisional suspension? I can't find them

Further, identify whether this is a Sport Intergrity Australia violation or an AFL anti doping one?

It’s cute to see these Dees fans hide behind a technicality that doesn’t actually exist. Maybe that theory might have more merit if Goodwin himself said he hadn’t spoken to Smith out of respect for the process.

The only thing anyone not presently in a world of delusion took from the interview was that any communication between the two had not occurred due to Goodwins anger.

Good culture though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FMD, do your own homework. If you dont know look it up. Google is your friend.
Stop making s**t up and while you're at it delete your account.

FMD, do your own homework. If you dont know look it up. Google is your friend.

FMD, not only are your posts painful to read, you're making us do homework too?

Italian cheese. I prefer the piccante style. A thick slice with prosciutto on some pasta dura with olive oil and I’m in my happy place.
There's a lot of crazy things going on in this world of late, but I'm just not ready for Collingwood supporters with charcuterie board on their knees at the footy.

Last edited:
As a Melbourne supporter I found it exceptionally strange that Goodwin had not spoken with Smith. He says that others at the club have so it's ok, but he is just too angry.

That's poor leadership. He should have probably given him a spray and checked if he is ok. He is the coach.

Just another long list of Goodwins poor character examples. Thank god Burgess and Williams got Melbourne a premiership, because this drug cheat is ruining the club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back