Rumour Goodwin under close scrutiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes Goodwin has the flag and nobody can take that away from him now.

Not true, Goodwin might sell the flag on Gumtree to pay for a trip to Vegas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of the Goody rumours can be traced back to him being taped asking for the 'good stuff' during the EFC fiasco, whatever that may be.

I'm sure his name could be cleared if only somebody could find a copy of that pesky spreadsheet.....

What exactly has Dusty done wrong? :think: Missed a training session with Dan connors once, grabbed a stripper. Anything else?

Laughable comparison :$ Keep up the complex.

Lol. Dusty the alter boy.

Eeveryone knew about Dane Swans antics before his biography.

And Cousins never tested positive.

Growing up with a bikie gang with your father and role model being sergent of arms. Like of course he's never going to partake in any silly business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haven't heard that one but if you've ever driven a 4x4 off road you'd know how easily things can go pear shaped. Nothing illegal about that either.

Hardly abandoning your girlfriend and car to swim across the Swan river to avoid a boozey is it?

Recall reading about Dusty allegedly being "looked after" at Singapore Airport. He must have had a few too many on the flight and wasnt feeling well? Yep. Too many beers on the plane..........

Yes Goodwin has the flag and nobody can take that away from him now.

But Bartlett has been 💯 vindicated.

Melbourne have been clearly involved in a full scale cover up and a stitch up job.

I'd also like to know how much they paid a PR firm to spin the absolute BS about Goodwin "saving" somebody in Bali.

Did Gary ask him if he had ever taken illicit drugs in the past whilst employed at Melbourne?

Very easy to say "I dont take illicit drugs and never will" if that is your mindset at the time. Perfectly truthful.

A deflection from what may have occurred in the past but truthful.

A lot of the Goody rumours can be traced back to him being taped asking for the 'good stuff' during the EFC fiasco, whatever that may be.

I'm sure his name could be cleared if only somebody could find a copy of that pesky spreadsheet.....

Goes further back than that.

Lol. Dusty the alter boy.

Eeveryone knew about Dane Swans antics before his biography.

And Cousins never tested positive.

Growing up with a bikie gang with your father and role model being sergent of arms. Like of course he's never going to partake in any silly business.
Recall reading about Dusty allegedly being "looked after" at Singapore Airport. He must have had a few too many on the flight and wasnt feeling well? Yep. Too many beers on the plane..........
Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

Did Gary ask him if he had ever taken illicit drugs in the past whilst employed at Melbourne?

Very easy to say "I dont take illicit drugs and never will" if that is your mindset at the time. Perfectly truthful.

A deflection from what may have occurred in the past but truthful.

Im 100% sure they didnt ask Goodwin a single question. All they did is ask everyone at Melbourne if anyone had any proof of Goodwin doing anything wrong which they were willing to share.

Of course everyone came back saying no. And that was enough for Melbourne to say they have no issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back