Geelong are the only bottom half of the 8 team that can in the flag?

Remove this Banner Ad

We only played them all once. Give us a crack at Freo, West Coast, North at home and we would have trounced them. Would give them a good chance ot beat any of these at the MCG.

In all honesty Geelong won't win the flag, but some of the reasoning here is a little off.

Haven't seen this guy since Cats beat the Hawks last. Can understand, you shamed yourself pretty badly.
Silly me for having a life outside bigfooty. He asked a question on peoples opinion, I answered with mine. Way to completely avoid the topic at hand.

Where was that life in the leadup to the match, where you blew about 100 posts talking shit about Geelong, pumping your blokes up?
The same place it is now mate, keep battling away. More than happy to watch from the top of the ladder :thumbsu:.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why did North show their true colours on the weekend? Did WCE show their true colours in the last Derby?

It was one game. We've lost two games in 12 weeks and rolled some seriously good teams. But, yeah, the one game is our true colours, not the other 11.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back