Fishing Fishing the Murray

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah Dooowggg. We know an awesome spot near Yarrawonga but it might be a bit shit now that the river is so low. Got a nice deep hole the last time we were there. Super caught a big thing in the hole which we ate but it tasted shit. We also need to get a mate of ours with us cos he has all the gear to make camping in the middle of nowhere good. But ____ it, if we go at the right time of year, dont need too much. I run down from up here and you blokes run up from down there.

Better to go saltwater though.

These two weapons will be smashing it up in Narooma next new year mark my words. There will be plenty of flatties gettin smashed on the barbie let me tell you. Bandits too! Will be talking shit for days on end.

gotta love the dan maleckies..........:eek:

mudhuts.........gotta love smashing them.............hehehehe

Yeah Dooowggg. We know an awesome spot near Yarrawonga but it might be a bit shit now that the river is so low. Got a nice deep hole the last time we were there. Super caught a big thing in the hole which we ate but it tasted shit. We also need to get a mate of ours with us cos he has all the gear to make camping in the middle of nowhere good. But ____ it, if we go at the right time of year, dont need too much. I run down from up here and you blokes run up from down there.

Better to go saltwater though.

These two weapons will be smashing it up in Narooma next new year mark my words. There will be plenty of flatties gettin smashed on the barbie let me tell you. Bandits too! Will be talking shit for days on end.

also plenty of time at the billy goat, smashing pigs ears and perving on st. moritzs. Being seedy as a box of trill the next day but pushing through....like a big rooter

What about the Bendigo trip dooowg. Seedy as a box of trill that day.

Plenty of mudhuts on that one as well. Go mudders.

This thread should be renamed the Morris St Mad Rooters or maybe the Bayview Room Bandits!

Johnny Fingers Bu**** in the bayview room when we had the men's night!!!!! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

That night went down in history.

This thread should be renamed the Morris St Mad Rooters or maybe the Bayview Room Bandits!

Johnny Fingers Bu**** in the bayview room when we had the men's night!!!!! :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

what about all the shit bouncers that wouldnt let me in.......tooooo paaaarrrrroooooooo.......hehehehehe

yer the race's were good for the mudders.........

she went off like frog in a sock or should i say a finger in the pie......hehehehe yes history cause it was me b'day as well........a bit of munyang and a couple of froffies.......

the bayview mal maningers..........:thumbsu:

what about all the shit bouncers that wouldnt let me in.......tooooo paaaarrrrroooooooo.......hehehehehe

she went off like frog in a sock or should i say a finger in the pie......hehehehe yes history cause it was me b'day as well........a bit of munyang and a couple of froffies.......

the bayview mal maningers..........

Do a search on youtube for "the angry fisherman" dogga. I think it is what fishing with you might be like. Except you are a bit more relaxed when you are not on the cricket field.

Actually, we should find him and go fishing with him.

quality night in the bayview.....nothing like giving a police report after 30 pigs ears and a bandicoot. :rolleyes:

Do a search on youtube for "the angry fisherman" dogga. I think it is what fishing with you might be like. Except you are a bit more relaxed when you are not on the cricket field.

Actually, we should find him and go fishing with him.

nah im sweet with the rod in hand brother.....:eek: a few britany spears flying off my tree quality stuff....you gotta be there im a freak lol capital of china??????peeking lol.....im pumped if they are not on the bite.......should see me when i snag 1.........:)

quality night in the bayview.....nothing like giving a police report after 30 pigs ears and a bandicoot. :rolleyes:

hahahahah quality stuff brother........police report means it was a quality night........____ i was as toey as a roman bull..........good old aizey copped it when the weapon got home.........;)bang bang bang i went

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey ive had about 14 bourbies ____ing parrrrrrooooooo go the puppies.......

The dooowg is a JET.

Mate it will be a long time before I forget the suited Detective coming up the grandstand steps just as a super someone is trying to take the bandicoot off me.

Sir, we would like to ask you a few questions in relation to your earlier statement. Uh oh.

What about the crocodile that night?
"It was H___ 's mate".

Straight away. H off to get fingers down to W cop shop.

The dooowg is a JET.

Mate it will be a long time before I forget the suited Detective coming up the grandstand steps just as a super someone is trying to take the bandicoot off me.

Sir, we would like to ask you a few questions in relation to your earlier statement. Uh oh.

What about the crocodile that night?
"It was H___ 's mate".

Straight away. H off to get fingers down to W cop shop.

got on it wid the boys last night.........ppaaarrrooo again rupy bubba clem cam sheeds horse doc jenno and the blue healers rocked down the hobbo's for some carona's.........a few too many yaga bombs and cok sucking cow boys..........i like this 1 seedy as a box of trill...again....hahahahahaha

got on it wid the boys last night.........ppaaarrrooo again rupy bubba clem cam sheeds horse doc jenno and the blue healers rocked down the hobbo's for some carona's.........a few too many yaga bombs and cok sucking cow boys..........i like this 1 seedy as a box of trill...again....hahahahahaha

Houndy you are JET getting smashed on a school night:thumbsu:. Last time i did that was with TCNTHAT.

You off the footy this saturday.....Doggy the weapon & JET

Houndy you are JET getting smashed on a school night:thumbsu:. Last time i did that was with TCNTHAT.

You off the footy this saturday.....Doggy the weapon & JET

yer i love getting SMASHED..........lol

no footy for me brother the missus b'day so have to get in the good books........you know how it is.........:thumbsu:

we are up and about.......keep a lid on it.........STACKS.........go the puppy dogs........

yes there still are some big cod in the river i catch some big ones quite often i just find a deep hole and troll back and forth some times ill get 1 some times i wont

yes there still are some big cod in the river i catch some big ones quite often i just find a deep hole and troll back and forth some times ill get 1 some times i wont

where do you troll to catch these big suckers.........?

i thought us 3 boys renamed this thread............:eek:

where do you troll to catch these big suckers.........?

i thought us 3 boys renamed this thread............:eek:

Dont worry hound I will star a thread called Bayview Big rootahs.

Doggies were too good for the Pies on the weekend. Good side. We were probably a bit stiff with the injuries and kicking, but bad kicking is bad footy. Doggies deserved the win.

Had an email from the doctor before and he was saying that you were running amok on the BigCricket VSDCA thread. Could not find any serious sledging so I thought he must have been having me on. Send me a link if you have been hooking into the Werribee dogs you JET. Or as the Sharp Man would say "you been in the oven too long sooty".

Dont worry hound I will star a thread called Bayview Big rootahs.

Doggies were too good for the Pies on the weekend. Good side. We were probably a bit stiff with the injuries and kicking, but bad kicking is bad footy. Doggies deserved the win.

Had an email from the doctor before and he was saying that you were running amok on the BigCricket VSDCA thread. Could not find any serious sledging so I thought he must have been having me on. Send me a link if you have been hooking into the Werribee dogs you JET. Or as the Sharp Man would say "you been in the oven too long sooty".

sooty........hahahahaha gee what a call.........

go to bigcricket and then click on local cricket then to the ''subbies season 07/08''........and its the melton DOGS..........-cowards........

Dog you weapon, I crack up at some of your work on that website. 1300 posts and counting. Who are the Altona North boys you are jousting with? Young blokes, or blokes I would know?

Some units on that website, a few who would think they are Bradman nthat.

Was in Melbourne last week with the unit Super 27 who can still punch down a Melbourne stubby in even time.

Sydney this week with a few Collingwood bandits at the big Sydney match. Look the ____ out. Messy times ahead.

does this thread talk about everything from fishing to cricket?

yer mate........not fishing weather at the moment.......lol

hey tc going up to O.G this weekend with the boys..........lookout BHP.......corona's at ten in the morning with a dash of lemon........lol

will give you a full update........and no fishing rods they are locked away on ice for the minuite........super 27 is a jet......red death no good.......:eek:

Dog you weapon, I crack up at some of your work on that website. 1300 posts and counting. Who are the Altona North boys you are jousting with? Young blokes, or blokes I would know?

Some units on that website, a few who would think they are Bradman nthat.

Was in Melbourne last week with the unit Super 27 who can still punch down a Melbourne stubby in even time.

Sydney this week with a few Collingwood bandits at the big Sydney match. Look the ____ out. Messy times ahead.

yer i wouldnt know young blokes i think im all over the shop........jousting is my middle name.....:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back