Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all,
Not sure if this is the right place for it but would be keen to join a Fantasy league this season. Dabbled in a Fantasy league last year (which I managed to win) but prior to that had only been playing SportsDeck DreamTeam (Similar to AFL SuperCoach)
Are you looking at joining a league from start up or are you open to taking on a team that an owner has left ?

Ill put it in fantasy news, not willing to run with Nick as a legit NFL story breaker haha @ 22:00

"I used to make videos in my mum's basement, now I'm basically Dalvin Cook's agent"

Unimpressed Viola Davis GIF

Hey guys, if anyone is interested in joining a dynasty league a team has opened up. It's probably one of the stronger teams in the comp, having made playoffs every season. We are just starting our draft so looking for someone to join up and take over asap! This is the team:
Screenshot_20230605_111419_Fantasy.jpg

What are peoples thoughts on this trade..

Derrick Henry, Allen Lazard for Cordarrelle Patterson, Tony Pollard

So what's the deal with underdog best ball I keep hearing about in all these fantasy podcasts?

Is underdog like a fantasy betting company and you can run best ball leagues through it?

Can you access it from Australia?

I'm keen for another draft so having a look at what options are out there.

Hey all. People talking about dynasty leagues and giving up players for picks in trades etc. What sort of Fantasy is this you are talking about? Been trying to find a league where I can do such things but no luck. TIA
We run a few fantasy leagues on this board thru fleaflicker, sleeper, espn, myfantasyleague. These are sites that offer fantasy leagues to be set up.

People often drop out on a yearly basis so I'll keep ypur nane in mind if anyone drops out start of next season

Hey all. People talking about dynasty leagues and giving up players for picks in trades etc. What sort of Fantasy is this you are talking about? Been trying to find a league where I can do such things but no luck. TIA
Would you be interested in taking over a team in a re-draft league for this year? Like, to wet your teeth with our board leagues, so I have your participation, etc.

I can't add you in right now, as thebdrsft is almost over, I've been drafting for that ownerless team. But it's a great squad you'd have. Also, in this particular league (Cutthroat league) the draft isnt important, it's the week to week waivers and free agent acquisitions one makes....because....there is no bench, only starters, so every week team owners ring in multiple changes to their squads as they deal with bye weeks, injuries, suspensions, players losing or gaining form, players losing their NFL startijg roles, rookies coming on strong, etc.

Would you be interested in taking over a team in a re-draft league for this year? Like, to wet your teeth with our board leagues, so I have your participation, etc.

I can't add you in right now, as thebdrsft is almost over, I've been drafting for that ownerless team. But it's a great squad you'd have. Also, in this particular league (Cutthroat league) the draft isnt important, it's the week to week waivers and free agent acquisitions one makes....because....there is no bench, only starters, so every week team owners ring in multiple changes to their squads as they deal with bye weeks, injuries, suspensions, players losing or gaining form, players losing their NFL startijg roles, rookies coming on strong, etc.
I might give it a miss this season mate but would be keen for something next year and beyond. Purely because I now already have multiple fantasy teams up and going with mates plus I’ll be doing the NFL SportsDeck as normal so it may be too many things to keep an eye on

Anyone ever tried doing the zero rb strategy before? Got pick 9 this year so thinking of giving it a go depending on how the opening round goes

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't try it if youre picking from turns in drafts would be my advice unless youre prepared to be starting some really sketchy players. Fine if you're drafting in the middle so you can adjust on the run if required.

Anyone ever tried doing the zero rb strategy before? Got pick 9 this year so thinking of giving it a go depending on how the opening round goes
Me no likey, but also depends if you think you can readily trade with leaguemates

Ill put it in fantasy news, not willing to run with Nick as a legit NFL story breaker haha @ 22:00

Nick was right on Dalvin Cook signing with the Jets, so hes graduated from nobody to someone who it appears gets some decent mail

Says Miami hasn't cooled on Taylor and desperately wants him, something could still happen in the coming days or weeks....

Two things
  • any advice for a 2 QB league
  • any leagues around looking for another participant?
Have a slot open in a redraft league already redrafted....if interested PM me your email addy you would use to register with Fleaflicker (free).

League site...

Roster youd take control of...

it's a zero bench style of play, so have to constantly change your roster as byes and injuries and loss of form occurs on a week to week basis.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back