Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Bateman ranked 34th
Toney ranked 38th

So not exactly write offs yet either.

Very good hit rate by GMs IRL. Only two that dynasty people have given up on really.

We're looking to revitalize it right now, but what it was before was...

40 man roster, 34 keepers, started max 3 qbs, IDPs but were scoring so low it made them pointless.

Possibly changing to a roster size in the 32-34 range, 26-28 keepers, max 2 qbs to start, 4 taxi squad, and boosting IDPs a little more to make them viable.

Seems to be missing your usual scoring innovations GG.exe - surely you can get a method to score points for OL? Double points for fat boy TDs?

Also see how you go, hopefully you get takers for the vacant teams, if you don't get a full interest I can take on a team if any are vacant.

Inherited an awful team.. 10 team Dynasty PPR, 1QB league and I've got the 1.01.

1.01 (Bijan) for Joe Burrow, Javonte Williams and the 2.09.

QB's are Purdy/JimmyG
RB's are Kamara/Breece (no depth).

I'm leaning towards taking it.

Inherited an awful team.. 10 team Dynasty PPR, 1QB league and I've got the 1.01.

1.01 (Bijan) for Joe Burrow, Javonte Williams and the 2.09.

QB's are Purdy/JimmyG
RB's are Kamara/Breece (no depth).

I'm leaning towards taking it.

100% yes for me, if your team is awful your RBs will be getting close to washed by the time you are done fixing it. Take 10 years of Burrow and run, try and on sell Javonte for an early/mid first this/next year.

100% yes for me, if your team is awful your RBs will be getting close to washed by the time you are done fixing it. Take 10 years of Burrow and run, try and on sell Javonte for an early/mid first this/next year.
Also been offered multiple 3rds for Kamara, that one I'm a little less likely to accept

Also been offered multiple 3rds for Kamara, that one I'm a little less likely to accept

I know Kamara is just about done but surely you can get at least and early/mid second for the name alone.

Hold til after the trial , people too worried about that right now, will give more after it.

What podcasts or YT channels are people listening to these days for Fantasy?

Have never really been a big one for them in regard to FF, however I am kind of sick of the same ol' 'Lamar needs an agent, A-Aron value' stuff at the moment while working.

I really only listen to the The Ringer Fantasy Football Show podcast for fantasy, although it turns into a draft podcast between the just after the Super Bowl and the draft (although that makes it more fun to listen to imo)

Its mostly a podcast aimed at redraft and doesn't take itself super seriously though

I trust in myself, probably why i seldom achieve :(

I'm mostly the same, just more for background noise during the day to mix it up.

Although I have not looked at the draft class enough this year, so would be handy in that regard too.

Although I have not looked at the draft class enough this year, so would be handy in that regard too.

Ive been very lazy this year also (probably a good thing given my Zach Wilson love previously) mainly leaving it to my fav fantasy guys to create my draft list for me. BDGE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive been very lazy this year also (probably a good thing given my Zach Wilson love previously) mainly leaving it to my fav fantasy guys to create my draft list for me. BDGE

You subscribe to BDGE big dog?

I might just try trusting the NFL GMs, take a blind stab at prospects based on who drafted them etc.
Easily the best way to do things if you don't have time. Stops you from overthinking.

I am in the overthinking group watched way too much film this draft season. Fallen in love and out of love with so many prospects.

We've all done it. Fall in love with players when we should have just taken the obvious and stuck to best draft capital instead...There are some advantages however to watching a lot of film yourself, though eg: you know which TEs have been drafted for their blocking specifically, you know which WRs are just field stretchers and pretty useless in PPR leagues

Deep diving is good for finding sleepers, tho really not many amount to mich anyway. But to throw some darts in the 6th round rookie draft you might have to watch some film of those expected UDFAs, or at least pick a random handful of them using some metric like height, speed, that stand out, and watch some videos to see if any grab you.

Have never really been a big one for them in regard to FF, however I am kind of sick of the same ol' 'Lamar needs an agent, A-Aron value' stuff at the moment while working.
Anything by RayG

DLF

Would you be willing to give up a 2024 mid 2nd for Evans?
10 team Dynasty league 0.5ppr
Current WR's and London, Burkes, Robinson, Sutton and Moore?

On SM-A515F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Might depend on the shape of the rest of the roster.

If it's competing to win, probably yeah.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back