Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Got an opening in Omega league. Free to play, dynasty league.
This is probably more my style. Just a more standard dynasty league?

I'll give the other one a miss A11dAtP0w3R , I absolutely loved the sound of it but I've got my first baby due in April and I'd need to spend more time learning it than I will have haha.

I'll give the other one a miss A11dAtP0w3R , I absolutely loved the sound of it but I've got my first baby due in April and I'd need to spend more time learning it than I will have haha.
PM me your email addy that you will use for this league and I'll send you an invite. Omega is more standard Dynasty. :heart:

Shuttlesworth decided to stay anyway so it worked out best for all. Yea, with a baby on the way you'll be a busy dad no doubt mate. Good luck mate!

Is it:
Lenny
Wizard
dspeed

Team?
Yep not sure if any others are thinking to leave, was Big Tuna also meh with FF? I think its that the league is outdated, we really need to re-imagine it, make changes, not an Omega clone either, just different ... Perhaps points league only, perhaps no IDPs just DST, etc. Really need to decide something before long

Yep not sure if any others are thinking to leave, was Big Tuna also meh with FF? I think its that the league is outdated, we really need to re-imagine it, make changes, not an Omega clone either, just different ... Perhaps points league only, perhaps no IDPs just DST, etc. Really need to decide something before long
I was happy to bump IDP scoring as a starting point. Not sure where that sits at the moment.

I also created an XFL/USFL fantasy league on a new bare bones site.

8 people max league. For now, itd be like starting with 6 or less games of the XFL season in play, but ability to add USFL schedule and rosters to the player pool, so could be 14 weeks.

Online draft tho, set for March atm but can push it back. 3 mins a pick. We'd all be picking blind just to get it up and running. People can make waivers and trade once they know the players better.

For shits and giggles anyway, if the spring leagues return for 2024 people can be more studious.

Dont have to draft entire 24 roster, can do like main 14 starters draft and the rest of bench can be picked up by waivers

Qbx1, Rbx1, Wrx2, Tex1, Flexx1, Dlx2, Lbx2, Dbx2, Idpflexx1, Kx1....7 offense, 7 defense.

If no one joins thats fine, just putting it out there in case any XFL USFL fans like aussiedude AJ_2000 J Shuttlesworth A11dAtP0w3R etc might give it a try for shits and giggles, and maybe 2024 get more serious about it

Invite to join....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

GG.exe how does the Alpha league work?
We're looking to revitalize it right now, but what it was before was...

40 man roster, 34 keepers, started max 3 qbs, IDPs but were scoring so low it made them pointless.

Possibly changing to a roster size in the 32-34 range, 26-28 keepers, max 2 qbs to start, 4 taxi squad, and boosting IDPs a little more to make them viable.

We're looking to revitalize it right now, but what it was before was...

40 man roster, 34 keepers, started max 3 qbs, IDPs but were scoring so low it made them pointless.

Possibly changing to a roster size in the 32-34 range, 26-28 keepers, max 2 qbs to start, 4 taxi squad, and boosting IDPs a little more to make them viable.
that doesn't give me a great picture of how the league works tbh

is it dynasty?

Harder or easier to get an understanding of compared to Empire?
Dynasty.
Much much easier than Empire. No salary/contracts etc.
You would take over an existing franchise that someone left. Youd have a 40 man roster right now that youd have to whittle down to say 28 keepers before June 30.
Then theres a six round draft (rookies and vets).
Then you just set your starting squad week to week.
You can trade.
Waivers operate every wednesday night and then its a free for all when waivers clear.
Move to end of waiver order when you make a claim

Dynasty.
Much much easier than Empire. No salary/contracts etc.
You would take over an existing franchise that someone left. Youd have a 40 man roster right now that youd have to whittle down to say 28 keepers before June 30.
Then theres a six round draft (rookies and vets).
Then you just set your starting squad week to week.
You can trade.
Waivers operate every wednesday night and then its a free for all when waivers clear.
Move to end of waiver order when you make a claim
ok cool, if you need players to keep the league going I'll jump in

Remove this Banner Ad

Back