Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy advice:

I'm in a 10 team 0.5 PPR league - got offered Pacheco and Smith-Njigba for Najee Harris. Thoughts?
Dynasty? Smash that accept button before they withdraw it.

Hey all,
Not sure if this is the right place for it but would be keen to join a Fantasy league this season. Dabbled in a Fantasy league last year (which I managed to win) but prior to that had only been playing SportsDeck DreamTeam (Similar to AFL SuperCoach)
See above post. I am looking for someone.

Inactive. They just beat me this week ffs haha.
Yeh, but played injured players and once more injuries and bye weeks start will get worse you would assume

Yeh, but played injured players and once more injuries and bye weeks start will get worse you would assume
Oh not suggesting they're not actually inactive, just that I still lost to them despite not doing their line up :tearsofjoy:

Shame they're inactive so early into the season.

I know im in too many leagues this year, coz I cant be ****ed doing waivers in any other than ones that are cash leagues, and even then I cant be bothered doing them unless absolutely necessary :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems every year a spot or more open up, as people get older and/or fixated on cash leagues

Or in my case fed up with yahoo, fleaflicker platforms. Currently i only play on sleeper and espn. Likely next year just sleeper.

Looking for some advice on a trade request I got from my mate. It’s only my second year playing and don’t really watch much nfl so just want to make sure I’m not getting screwed
His is offering
•Joshua Dobbs
• 2024 2nd round pick
• 2024 3rd round pick
In return:
My 2024 first round pick
I currently am struggling for a Qb as I only have russel Wilson and Daniel Jones. Both who are either under performing or injured.

Looking for some advice on a trade request I got from my mate. It’s only my second year playing and don’t really watch much nfl so just want to make sure I’m not getting screwed
His is offering
•Joshua Dobbs
• 2024 2nd round pick
• 2024 3rd round pick
In return:
My 2024 first round pick
I currently am struggling for a Qb as I only have russel Wilson and Daniel Jones. Both who are either under performing or injured.

Hard pass. It’s a bad offer especially with a strong qb rookie class coming in next draft.

Last edited:
His is offering
•Joshua Dobbs
• 2024 2nd round pick
• 2024 3rd round pick
In return:
My 2024 first round pick
If it is dynasty, and you have an average team then you need to be forward planning. 1st rounders are crucial. Dobbs unlikely to be a starting QB next year and those pick trades suck.

The way QBs are dropping, you will probably be able to get one on waivers.

Looking for 10 more people...hopefully regular bigfooty posters so there is more activity/engagement.

It's a dynasty league....but....read thread linked below for more info, as it's a bit challenging.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back