Universal Love Favourite team of the 2000s

Remove this Banner Ad

Now I know though, NEVER bet on Melbourne when Les creates a thread about the other teams jumper.

Bet on the opposition. 100% strike rate. Easy money

Now I know though, NEVER bet on Melbourne when Les creates a thread about the other teams jumper.

Bet on the opposition. 100% strike rate. Easy money
Headless do you think Sydney will go with their home kit or the South Melbourne gear next week?

I am tempted to put $100 on Sydney vs us next week, just for a "at least I got something out of the game" if we lose.

So feel free to create a thread talking about how much you like the Swans jumpers.

Headless do you think Sydney will go with their home kit or the South Melbourne gear next week?

I see what youre doing, trying to shift the blame in case we lose away from your selfishness.

No, no, no, youre definitely to blame if we lose next week Legs.

I see what youre doing, trying to shift the blame in case we lose away from your selfishness.

No, no, no, youre definitely to blame if we lose next week Legs.
Putting money on the Swans as we speak.

Putting money on the Swans as we speak.

I probably will put something on them, not confident in us at all. Will be very happy with any sort of win.

I probably will put something on them, not confident in us at all. Will be very happy with any sort of win.
Reckon if we run as hard as we did on Friday we'll smash them in the contest and get over the line. Our forward entries don't matter as much when we run like that.

A starting point for me. About 20 players are extremely stiff, so might make a bunch of changes. I've realised I like tall backs - May, Petty, Lever, Georgiou, Garland, Dunn, Frawley, Frost, O McDonald, Ellis could all easily be in this side.

B: Neville Jetta - Nathan Carroll - Jared Rivers
HB: Luke Tapscott - Troy Davis - Angus Brayshaw
C: Aaron Davey - Bernie Vince - Rohan Bail
HF: Jack Watts - Nick Smith - Austin Wonaeamirri
F: Kysaiah Pickett - Michael Newton - Liam Jurrah
R: Cameron Pedersen - Brock McLean - Jack Trengove
IC: Clint Bizzell - Jack Grimes - Ryan Ferguson - Nathan Jones
Nice! Lots of inspiration there.

I’ve realised that if I try for meaningful and sane selections in appropriate positions then I will miss a whole bunch of my favourites, so I’m just going to go for it and call them PG’s Tremendous Tanking Team

B. KOZZY MOZZIE, Lyndon Dunn, Dean Kent
HB. Angus Brayshaw, Jakey Lever, Rohan Bail
C. James Harmes, Nathan Jones, Jack Trengove
HF. Jurrah, Ben Kennedy, Jeff Garlett
F. Jack Watts, Oscar McDonald, Aaron Davey
R. Weed, Daniel Cross, Col Garland
IC: Aaron VandenBurg, Stephan Martin, Max Gawn, Jordy Lewis

If BenKen as CHF doesn’t scream priority pick, then I don’t know what does

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh no! Another key omission. Okay sorry again to Jordy who is now and emergency, and for the sub I want Dom Tyson’s hair

PG really isn't taking this set in stone rule seriously at all.
With the talent Melbourne has had, it’s too hard to choose. As it is I didn’t find a spot for Matty Bate

Turns out my first team was chock full of ineligible players so the cut wasn't that hard after all.

B: Whelan May Rivers
HB: Bizzell J Smith Bruce
C: Green Viney TJ
HF: Fritsch Hogan Petracca
F: Pickett Jurrah Davey
R: Gawn McLean Oliver
I/C: Jones Pig Vince Brayshaw

Lever Salem Sylvia Jetta

Last edited:
Turns out my first team was chock full of ineligible players so the cut wasn't that hard after all.

B: Whelan May Rivers
HB: Bizzell J Smith Bruce
C: Green Viney TJ
HF: Fritsch Hogan Petracca
F: Pickett Jurrah Davey
R: Gawn McLean Oliver
I/C: Jones Woewodin Vince Brayshaw

J Mcdonald Pig Lever Salem

Woey and James McDonald ineligible.

Come on TSH, as an 80's boy you should know this.

Woey and James McDonald ineligible.

Come on TSH, as an 80's boy you should know this.
lol of course they are, we booted out Woey in like 2002, I got lazy doing my sweep, half the ******* team was ineligible.

Fixed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back