Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Fallout 3 was okay, but IMO has not aged well
All those underground tunnels were a pain in the backside. The engine also hasn't aged gracefully

Fallout 4 is fantastic. New Vegas was also a masterpiece. The engine seemed tweaked over 3, and aside from the cazadors, is still very enjoyable

I played the first Fallout perhaps in early 1998 when a friend tried to get me off Diablo. Fallout 2 really opened my eyes further.
Went back to them again late last year. Didn't enjoy them as much as I used to though

Far Harbour was fantastic. Played the hell out of that. I played a bit of Nuka World, but didn't like the angle of it

True story; the very first time I ever entered The Institute and "Father" walks through, I had no idea who it was so I just shot them and walked away

I regret nothing
I joined the Institute. It was the only place in the whole city that wasn’t dirty and gross.

I joined the Institute. It was the only place in the whole city that wasn’t dirty and gross.
Fair enough. I think The Institute did have a good future, but their refusal to assist anybody above make them jerks as well
Not all wisdom ever sprouts from one source. Politicians hardly know that...

I've had multiple saves where I finished the game with each faction, and helping The Minutemen was always the right thing as they tended to be the most accommodating. The greyness and how we interpret it sort of determines what we consider the moral choice. (Y)

Gonna have another playthrough of this but this time on pc (last 2 times were on xbox 1).

Can't wait to mess around with more mods like the War in the Commonwealth. Has anyone used that or Endless warfare? Should keep me busy until Fallout London drops.

Now that the show is about to release, where patch?

Haha, I started a play through about a month ago and was surprised how buggy it still is.

Haha, I started a play through about a month ago and was surprised how buggy it still is.

There were PS points (from the star program or whatever it is called) to play it so installed it with all DLC on my PS5 on the weekend. However every time I booted it up it crashed on the intro screen. I looked it up and apparently I wasn't the only one struggling on the weekend as Reddit was full of posts saying the same and it supposedly because of the Automaton DLC 😆. So the game doesn't even work at all with some content installed right now.

Bethesda have probably canned it and don’t know how to break it to everyone. 😂

Everyone assumed the ideal plan would be to release it with the show as with TLOU it proved the show will cause hype and encourage people to play or buy the game. If this were the case you'd have expected an announcement by now. My last hope is that it gets shadow dropped since it's a free update and doesn't need to be advertised. If it doesn't come in the next month then I'm just going to assume that Bethesda genuinely aren't doing it anymore 😆.

Everyone assumed the ideal plan would be to release it with the show as with TLOU it proved the show will cause hype and encourage people to play or buy the game. If this were the case you'd have expected an announcement by now. My last hope is that it gets shadow dropped since it's a free update and doesn't need to be advertised. If it doesn't come in the next month then I'm just going to assume that Bethesda genuinely aren't doing it anymore 😆.

Just on this I saw Twitch and some other places promoting 76 so maybe that's Bethesda's plan rather than 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bethesda have probably canned it and don’t know how to break it to everyone. 😂

1712864899455.gif

Sounds like the FO London mod is going to be delayed. The current date is two days before the next gen update and the developers of the mod don't want to release it only to have it break shortly after.
I never played any of the mods before, are there missions? or just area to explore?

I'm a few years late, but just only figuring out now the issues with PS4 to PS5 saves to the cloud. Going from disc to digital as well. On top of that, one of the DLCs (Automatron) causes the game to crash if it's installed.

Very frustrating after downloading the game a couple of times over, only to find my FO4 disc after buying the digital version (which now needs download the game again grrrrrr)

I never played any of the mods before, are there missions? or just area to explore?

FO London is essentially a new game in the form of a mod made by a team of super dedicated fans. Full length, new map (London) and fully voiced. Being a mod it will be PC only though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back