Multiplat Fallout 4

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.reddit.com/r/Games/comments/1qm8xf/bethesda_registers_new_domain_the_entire_thing_is/

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/results.jsp?domain=thesurvivor2299.com
The site itself is a blank screen. IT'S BEEPING! Could it be Morse code? (They have used Morse code in Fallout 3, so it wouldn't be farfetched)
First of all "The Survivor" feels like the title of a Fallout protagonist (Vault Dweller, Chosen One, Lone Wanderer, Courier). Secondly the year 2299 is a very likely year for Fallout 4 to take place in.
Further proof:
Site contains fallout.js script, but it's empty as of yet.

People are saying the Morse code is 11.12.13. That can't mean December 11th 2013, since Bethesda is American and use (M/D/Y) and besides it's way too soon. It could be the date for the big announcement though, but it'd still be weird for them to use (D/M/Y).

We have Uncharted 4 announced, but... Fallout 4 anybody?

Please be announced soon and don't make me wait two years..
Next-gen doesn't excite me even remotely, I want Fallout!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You couldn't live without me.

Do they need to be played in any order? I think I've got New Vegas I just haven't played it.

I would.

The games aren't really relevant to each other story wise.

Different year and settings.

You couldn't live without me.

Do they need to be played in any order? I think I've got New Vegas I just haven't played it.

There are a couple of references in New Vegas to other fallouts but not enough to spoil the experience of other games. Just play it already!

I wish I could play New Vegas for the first time again - just to go searching through the hills of the Mojave for the Caeser chumps to cut them in half. And those Elvis looking twits too, loved taking them out.

New Vegas was the first one I played, I remember trying to reach New Vegas via Quarry Junction......

Same. I ended up going back there to eradicate the T-Rex looking things after levelling up and still got my arse whooped.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back