F1 F1 2024 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Without Max the races would be exciting…that was boring as bat s**t.
Haha yeah like I said earlier, ironic that for the first time in years it looked like we might have actually had a legit race on our hands with Max and his brakes decided to explode

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'd be a leading contender - surely he'd take it if offered?
As long as the money is comparable he would be crazy not to, although maybe with the talk that adrian newey will be leaving the seat may not be AS attractive?

Toto and Helmut should be starting a bidding war for Sainz.

He's more consistent that Charles who I feel is a bit overrated.

Leclerc is purely retaining the spot because he's younger. However, there was a clear gap between them before this year but this seems like a new Carlos (inb4 appendix jokes) and it may simply be due to him being forced out because Hamilton wanted a change. Determination to prove himself to his doubters.

I never doubted him in his career.

Thoughts on DR's race? Started 18th, finished 12th. Helped by the retirements of Verstappen, Hamilton & Russell, all of whom were ahead of him. Also helped by the Saubers needing to spend 30 minutes every time they pit, due to cross-threading wheel nuts.

I'd argue that his race day was considerably better than qualifying. May have finished higher if qualifying hadn't been such a disaster. Still not good enough though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back