F1 F1 2024 thread

Remove this Banner Ad

He'd want to be bloody careful doing it. Seems a pretty decent conflict of interest there now.
I was thinking more along the lines of her resigning, in the wake of her allegations having been found to be baseless. One would think that makes her position untenable.

I can't see Horner sacking her. As you say, it's not a good look, and would be seen as openly vindictive.

On the other hand... if we assume that Horner's position was correct - that she was an underperformer, who was read the riot act, and didn't appreciate it - then there's a reasonable chance that she finds herself out of a job on performance grounds. However, Horner would want to keep his hands very clean if that were to happen - he'd want to step away and let others handle the entire process, to avoid perceptions of conflict of interest.

I was thinking more along the lines of her resigning, in the wake of her allegations having been found to be baseless. One would think that makes her position untenable.

I can't see Horner sacking her. As you say, it's not a good look, and would be seen as openly vindictive.
Yeah you're probably right, hard to see how she'd continue in her role now as if nothing had happened.

Assuming she's good at what she does, I'd hope she wasn't lost to the sport at the very least.

Yeah you're probably right, hard to see how she'd continue in her role now as if nothing had happened.

Assuming she's good at what she does, I'd hope she wasn't lost to the sport at the very least.
I'm assuming she's not very good at what she does. I wouldn't be to fussed if she's lost to the sport.

In a now deleted tweet an RB Engineer talked about the moment Horner told the team the news

Ok, watched the first 2 EP's of the new DTS season, already better than S4/S5 (Other than Danica Patrick.....give us more Claire Williams instead please....)

Feels more like Season 1 in regards to behind the scenes footage vs manufactured drama. Hope the rest of the season keeps it up
Why Patrick? there are 50 women in F1 that could do better than her.

shes not good and I dont care about the US market... Bernie Collins 48 tiimes better.

What a crock of s**t. If he's been cleared, there's no need for it to be confidential.

Smells like a payoff to me.
It’s important to remember it isn’t a court hearing either. It’s an HR matter that has been quietly investigated and resolved, there won’t be anything more of and we will never know specifics.

Lol Max. Whinging and complaining the cars no good yet is 1st in FP1 so far. I Mean I hope he's right.

I did like the commentary: "It wouldn't be an FP1 if Max didn't complain about the car."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's on the live channels on 506, looks like the 4k launch has failed dismally!
Advertise 4K to get subscriptions and fail to deliver what's promised.

Seems to me that a compensation payment to KAYO subscribers under ACCC regulations is incoming. Perhaps off set by the fact that they didn't waste an hour or so of their lives having to listen to Chandhok.

Last edited:
Good to see the colour back in the timing graphic.

I'm not particularly sure what the point of doing a soft tyre run in FP1 is. FP2 will be more in line with the time of quali and the race as well as the track being rubbered in more.

Karun making a fool of himself saying that Tsunoda was beating Dan and Dan has to step up to get the Red Bull seat and Dan goes bang! - P1! 😂🤦‍♀️
He is an utter fool with a clear set of biases who adds feck all insight.

A failure as a driver across multiple formats and now as a commentator. No idea how he remains with Sky. Perhaps he comes with sponsorship $$ as he did when he was a driver?

He is an utter fool with a clear set of biases who adds feck all insight.

A failure as a driver across multiple formats and now as a commentator. No idea how he remains with Sky. Perhaps he comes with sponsorship $$ as he did when he was a driver?
Well it’s Sky.. let’s just say competency is not their chief employment criteria. 😂

Haven't been able to watch so far . Kayo having problems. Anyone else having problems with kayo showing it?

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back