Premier Lg EPL Matchday 34, 35 & 36 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Erik ten Hag press conference.

ETH “We flippin murdered ‘em.”
Journalist “It was a draw”
ETH “ Do you know how good Burnley are? Kompany is one of the best players in the world, a Premier League winning captain.
Journalist “That was 2012”
ETH “They beat Man City 1-0”
Journalist “That was 2015”.
ETH
View attachment 1973137

Bald Dutch fraud, we would never hire someone like that.

3 games in 6 days caught up with Palace but away point is not the worst result.

Worth waiting up for Schlupp's cracker at the end.

Did enough to win, hats off to Fulham's keeper Leno for stopping our momentum with a calculated "injury" causing a stop to the game. Fulham had a team chat, regrouped and the game changed. Even the commentators speculated if it was genuine.

Burnley have turned their forum around but it may be too late. In their last 6 games they have 7 points, which is still s**t but better than before. Sheffield, Wolves, Luton, Forest, Fulham, Brighton and West Ham have been worse in that period. United have also taken 7 points in their last 6. Liverpool have 8 points.

View attachment 1973784

All we want is constancy
A still image proves nothing. Not commenting on whether they were the same or not but force can’t be determined from a still image.

Secondly it happened what 4 months ago. There is no consistency. We all know that and it impacts all clubs positively and negatively.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burnley have turned their forum around but it may be too late. In their last 6 games they have 7 points, which is still s**t but better than before. Sheffield, Wolves, Luton, Forest, Fulham, Brighton and West Ham have been worse in that period. United have also taken 7 points in their last 6. Liverpool have 8 points.

After 13 games Burnley only had 4 points. Picking up 20 points since then is a big turnaround and the recent form has been good. Their fate will probably go down to the last game of the season against Forest, and possibly Forest's appeal against the 4 point penalty.

Kompany likes to play a high possession game like Pep and De Zerbi. At Burnley he doesn't have the quality of players to convert it into consistent results.

Now that my team is eliminated from title calculations, there’s only one title of interest from my viewpoint.

IMG_1933.jpeg

That call by the commentator that because Ange and Gillett (VAR) are both Aussies, that by Nottingham Forest logic Gillett shouldn't be on VAR might be the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
Made complete sense to me. Your questioning the integrity of the officials based of a tedious link at best

Made complete sense to me. Your questioning the integrity of the officials based of a tedious link at best
Except Forest suggested the person running VAR was a supporter of their rival, just because Gillett is an Aussie doesn't mean he immediately is supportive of Ange. What if Ange was a Queenslander and Gillett was from NSW.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back