Premier Lg EPL Matchday 34, 35 & 36 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

Are Cats scene as above or below women in Saudi Arabia? Feel like above so he's probably not going to fit in.
Well Egypt is definitely out for him. Worshipped creatures!

Being lashed?
the simpsons episode 24 GIF

Garnacho gets stepped on his foot, clear foul, but goes down holding his shin. Wish players would stop in this day and age at trying to get people sent off. So many cameras, VAR... it's not going to happen.
Cameras yeah, but that’s been the case for a long time now. Doesn’t bother some players.
VAR however? Unfortunately there is still the grey zone in “clear and obvious error”, players will still want to get the send off and looking for VAR not to overturn.

Unless we have more deductions a win tonight as it currently stands would have us 11 points ahead of Luton who have 3 games left.
Yeah I know, just recently it seems we have to wait to the final round for Everton to guarantee safety.

Did you see Garnacho not even needing to be fouled to grab the ankle now? VAR should be allowed to book for simulation, how good would that be?

Yeah I know, just recently it seems we have to wait to the final round for Everton to guarantee safety.

Did you see Garnacho not even needing to be fouled to grab the ankle now? VAR should be allowed to book for simulation, how good would that be?
We've gone from 2nd last to last to now 4th last potentially.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Commentator said there was clear contact just not enough for a penalty to Garnacho but the replays I saw showed no contact. Did the Burnley defender actually get him?

Commentator said there was clear contact just not enough for a penalty to Garnacho but the replays I saw showed no contact. Did the Burnley defender actually get him?
Front view shows he didn’t touch him on the ankle, was just side body contact and Garnacho took the dive,

This was bizarre.

Ball is live and in play, keeper makes a mistake and rolls it on the ground in front of him (presumably thinking he had a free kick but no whistle had been blown), Gakpo pounces and is clear through for a tap in before Taylor blows his whistle and stops play for .. nothing?

Taylor then calls on a physio that the keeper hadn’t asked for, seemingly to cover his mistake?

This was bizarre.

Ball is live and in play, keeper makes a mistake and rolls it on the ground in front of him like he’s about to take a free kick, Gakpo pounces and is clear through for a tap in before Taylor blows his whistle and stops play for .. nothing?

Taylor then calls on a physio that the keeper hadn’t asked for, seemingly to cover his mistake?

Taylor paid advantage and then noticed that Areola was injured. Seems normal to me. Classic Liverpool mountain out of a molehill technique though.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back