Premier Lg EPL Matchday 34, 35 & 36 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

It looked like Foden slipped for the free kick that led to his first goal. And Brighton should have had a pen in the 2nd half. It wouldn't have changed the outcome though. City were dominant.
Absolute stonewall pen too.

Feeling pretty confident about Villa finishing fourth. Tottenham haven't been playing that well for months (even the Villa game was fairly even until the first goal then Villa kind of fell apart) and with Tottenham's fixture they really need 3 points off Arsenal to put the pressure on Villa.

Chelsea H - should be a win but they did beat Villa at home in the FA cup this season
Brighton A - tough
Liverpool H - tough
Crystal Palace A - fairly difficult

I think 4 points from the last 4 games putting Villa on 70 should be enough considering Tottenham's ficture.
It would mean they would need 10, possibly 11 (depending on GD) from their last 6 which consists of
Arsenal H
Chelsea A
Liverpool A
Burnley H
Manchester City H
Sheffield United A

Assuming they win against Burnley and Sheffield United it means 4 or 5 points from the other 4 games.

Things are definitely going to be tight if Tottenham get at least 4 points from the next 2 games though.

They were also playing much better last season. Villa and Tottenham away are both tough fixtures. 4th and 5th in the league away from home.

No Villa for us. We already copped pur punishment there.

Agree that we were playing much better last season. A bit of a juggernaut towards the end.

I could see Forest giving us a battle, they've still got a fair bit to play for (and drew last seasons game at their place).

I would hope the other three are on the beach.

Spurs are .......well, let's get through the next few before I start to analyse their recent record against us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hammers at full strength but sit JWP on the bench.
Liverpool drop Salah and Darwin.

Liverpool have won 12 of the last 14 PL games between the two clubs. But Klopp says Moyes has done "a ridiculously good job".

Hammers at full strength but sit JWP on the bench.
Liverpool drop Salah and Darwin.

Liverpool have won 12 of the last 14 PL games between the two clubs. But Klopp says Moyes has done "a ridiculously good job".
He was referring to Moyes’ recent completed stint as Man United manager.

As in 7 year contract wise.

Bowen's always been underrated in the air, does well to get in front of defenders really.

Nice end to the first half that. :)
Season 8 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Remove this Banner Ad

Back