Analysis Do we have a forward line yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

No I meant he can spend time in the VFL if we are patient.

But wouldn't want to say develop in the VFL, but then cut him for not getting games.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not sure when his contract is up for renewal, but assuming he doesn't develop as excepted on in 2019, whats your view on transferring him over to rookie list?

I'm hoping our forward structure is

McKay Charlie & McGovern.
A designated small forward like Fasolo LeBois Murphy or Polson
Then our midfielders of Cripps Kennedy Setterfield Dow SPS O'Brien Pickett Walsh Lang Fisher Cuningham all pushing through midfield, forward line and the bench

I'm hoping our forward structure is

McKay Charlie & McGovern.
A designated small forward like Fasolo LeBois Murphy or Polson
Then our midfielders of Cripps Kennedy Setterfield Dow SPS O'Brien Pickett Walsh Lang Fisher Cuningham all pushing through midfield, forward line and the bench
I agree, with exception of Pickett and maybe Cunningham who I think might be better suited to a backline role pushing through midfield, and bench.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree, with exception of Pickett and maybe Cunningham who I think might be better suited to a backline role pushing through midfield, and bench.
With the talk of 3 and 6 possibly being traded for 1, is this the best forward line in the competition by say 2021?

Rozee ———C Curnow ————McGovern

Pickett ——-H McKay ————Rankine

I like Walsh, but with Rozee and Rankine both occasionally rotating through the middle they will join: Cripps, Setterfield (SOS pick #1 in his draft), Dow, SPS, Fisher, Ed Curnow, and an elite 2019 traded mid, I can see the argument for trading pick 1.
That forward line has some serious speed, skill and athleticism.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back