Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gia77

All Australian
May 16, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
NB got lucky in round 1 ???, they had the majority of their team available that day where as they made 12 changes the week they played Westbourne and led Canterbury all day bar the last 5 minutes where they let the game slip.
With a full squad they are capable of a top 4 spot in division 3 ! You would know that if you were actually from NB.
That is just what I heard and saw from results, I dont know the ins and outs of the club but dident mean any dissrespect.

ELST + SMD up and AP down?

How many rounds? Have not seen the stucture.
Correct re Elst and SMD

Seems they haven't got that far yet. No fixtures released. Question is do you have a shortened season to have all teams play opposing teams twice and keep it fair or extend and have a 18/20 round season and have triple ups against the bottom teams.

Correct re Elst and SMD

Seems they haven't got that far yet. No fixtures released. Question is do you have a shortened season to have all teams play opposing teams twice and keep it fair or extend and have a 18/20 round season and have triple ups against the bottom teams.
Normal length season with more games.

With a top 4 playing finals there’s a genuine chance the team finishing 4th has a negative W/L anyhow. If 5th misses out because they didn’t play 6th and 7th as often, they’ve probably already got 8-10 or 7-11 to their name and no reason to get cranky.

Normal length season with more games.

With a top 4 playing finals there’s a genuine chance the team finishing 4th has a negative W/L anyhow. If 5th misses out because they didn’t play 6th and 7th as often, they’ve probably already got 8-10 or 7-11 to their name and no reason to get cranky.
Any news when the fixture will be released ?

I am hearing the "geniuses" at VAFA HQ have some teams playing 16 games and others playing 15 games.

Fairly ridiculous that its Feb and no fixture has been produced!
I wonder if the late fixture release has anything to do with Masala? Reports on the SFNL D4 thread is that they are possibly merging with Lyndale. Which will obviously leave 1 club short in one of the leagues?? If they were to go to the SFNL how does it effect this comp? How many teams would you be down to and would it be sustainable? Of course only innuendo at the moment, but be prepared.

I wonder if the late fixture release has anything to do with Masala? Reports on the SFNL D4 thread is that they are possibly merging with Lyndale. Which will obviously leave 1 club short in one of the leagues?? If they were to go to the SFNL how does it effect this comp? How many teams would you be down to and would it be sustainable? Of course only innuendo at the moment, but be prepared.

Perhaps the VAFA would best ask a D3 club to come down. By now most clubs committees will know if they are able to compete in in their grade, someone might want to come down - worth asking the question

Perhaps the VAFA would best ask a D3 club to come down. By now most clubs committees will know if they are able to compete in in their grade, someone might want to come down - worth asking the question
The only club that would make sense to drop would be Westbourne. Highly unlikely for anyone else.

That's not happening

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Masala put a post up on social media that looked similar to Lyndale colors with an announcement coming soon. It was about starting up a junior program in the end and had nothing to do with a merger from what I can see.

Very quiet in here. Most clubs with no transfer activity.

News on St Johns? Noticed they were struggling for numbers last season.
Uni clubs must be feeling the pinch as well.
Masala getting a junior feeder is a good result for them.
BHN? Eley Park? Albert Park?

Very quiet in here. Most clubs with no transfer activity.

News on St Johns? Noticed they were struggling for numbers last season.
Uni clubs must be feeling the pinch as well.
Masala getting a junior feeder is a good result for them.
BHN? Eley Park? Albert Park?
With Wicks and SMD going up I'd imagine it will be an even comp this season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back