D2 Division 2 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything GE does attracts the haters. Especially Gun Island from Ormond. Please let us know who to absorb next. On the positive side GE and McKinnon college under 19 side will be hoping for back to back premierships.
Do you really think everyone on here follows who think . The bloke you just said bags Ormond at will !

I'm actually closer to the information than you know.
Sorry to see Monash go but that's life.

Thanks for the bite BSA.

GE and Monash merge has been the best thing for football in our area. These two clubs would be non existent if not for the occurrence. Now, with the hard work of the two clubs, we have had four flags, a clubbies side a woman’s team and an under 19 side in partnership with McKinnon secondary college. The off field performance from both clubs has been exceptional and the driving force is a visionary president.

GE and Monash merge has been the best thing for football in our area. These two clubs would be non existent if not for the occurrence. Now, with the hard work of the two clubs, we have had four flags, a clubbies side a woman’s team and an under 19 side in partnership with McKinnon secondary college. The off field performance from both clubs has been exceptional and the driving force is a visionary president.
Tell me where there is an official partnership with McKinnon High ! getting ahead of yourself now and that's not hate before you bring up that rot.

The United States of Glen Eira was relegated 2 seasons ago, dont forget, so it's not been all roses.
Dont even get me started on those putrid jumpers your players wear after games. If the off field were responsible for this decision then definitely not exceptional or visionary, just standard flog behaviour.

The United States of Glen Eira was relegated 2 seasons ago, dont forget, so it's not been all roses.
Dont even get me started on those putrid jumpers your players wear after games. If the off field were responsible for this decision then definitely not exceptional or visionary, just standard flog behaviour.
Putrid jumpers are kind words.

The off field performance from both clubs has been exceptional and the driving force is a visionary president.

Speaking of off-field, what was with the GE supporter who tried to start a fight with a Hawthorn defender while he was trying to get the ball for a kick in during the game? It was extraordinary to see a supporter physically attack a player in the VAFA.

Speaking of off-field, what was with the GE supporter who tried to start a fight with a Hawthorn defender while he was trying to get the ball for a kick in during the game? It was extraordinary to see a supporter physically attack a player in the VAFA.
Why is it extraordinary ???????? it can happen in any league where the nuffies are involved.

When and where did this happen, was this reported to Mr Goodman at the VAFA

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A very good combine source .
a) I think your "source" must've been at a different game
b) Suggesting that condones some bloke in the crowd to start a fight with a player on the field is an interesting stance

Going back to the good old days when the VAFA umpiring department would rotate their top umpires through the lower grades, it was usually down to D4 to Hawthorn games as they needed some control down there.

Certainly stronger umpires, I wouldn't say top. I clearly remember my first appointment there, was quite shocked. Three reports and probably another three that escaped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back