GRAND FINAL
TREVOR BARKER OVAL 11:45am SAT 10/9
Kew
Old CamberwellOld CamberwellKew
1st SEMIFINALvsvs
PEGSPEGSPEGS
Glen Eira

Last edited:
Well done to OC from being 14 points out with 8 games left to make the GF next week. Brilliant second half of the year

Well done to OC from being 14 points out with 8 games left to make the GF next week. Brilliant second half of the year
Well OC's wins and draw in the first few rounds were costly with the loss to injury of some prime movers, from their mid field engine room, to long term injuries. Getting them back fully fit and firing helps to strengthen the game day performances. On the back of last season's standing there was always the though that with a fully fit squad to choose from the ability to match it with the rest of the Grade and make finals was achievable. Luck with some other results going their way was also helpful. Once you make finals it becomes a new season when any result is possible.

Last edited:
2015 scars still taking up some hefty real estate for you Bedders 😆 Surely time to move on. We’ll invite you down for the three-peat 10 year in a few years if you’re still keyboard warrior-ing then
It's not the club , it's the Coach and his behavior as well as he should've been b .anned for breaking lockdown rules . By the way champ practice what you preach.
By the way you were the better side in 15

Watched the Grand Final and saw two very competitive teams.

PEGS won it in the 1st by kicking 6 into the wind. OC won the rest.

Great for young Flaherty to win his 1st premiership (at 41).

Fenner is a jet.

There will be no rest for the Prem C ruckmen as both eams have ruckmen taller that M Cameron.

IMO Ben Hart was best on (by a mile) Absolute Gun.

Max "Paid shite loads to watch VAFA football on the weekend" Leader

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pleasing to see that Kew out in straight sets so the rivalry between two self acclaimed "super coaches" can go at each other again.
However expect Kew to slide with Ivanhoe and WB coming up after Ivanhoe nearly lost.
What was west Brunswick doing in last qtr to cough up lead in those conditions!
Might have to travel from southern to Kew to watch them play ivanhoe.

Pleasing to see that Kew out in straight sets so the rivalry between two self acclaimed "super coaches" can go at each other again.
However expect Kew to slide with Ivanhoe and WB coming up after Ivanhoe nearly lost.
What a pathetic person you are.

Why do you think Kew will slide? From what I saw they were a pretty young side with great prospects. Glen Eira in similar boat. Therry could be a mover given they improved significantly as the season progressed. Not sure about Prahran, Oakleigh and Old Peninsula (each of whom seemed to rely on too few). We'll get a gauge on how big the jumps are with the four teams coming down/up.

Why do you think Kew will slide? From what I saw they were a pretty young side with great prospects. Glen Eira in similar boat. Therry could be a mover given they improved significantly as the season progressed. Not sure about Prahran, Oakleigh and Old Peninsula (each of whom seemed to rely on too few). We'll get a gauge on how big the jumps are with the four teams coming down/up.
The two times Therry played us I felt that they were still reliant on the old guard like the Egglestone's and such.

It's not the club , it's the Coach and his behavior as well as he should've been b .anned for breaking lockdown rules . By the way champ practice what you preach.
By the way you were the better side in 15
Bedders, do you have access to BnF lists for Div 1& 2?
Is anyone on VAFA email distribution list that could upload onto BF or email to me directly?

Hey Chumpy Champ, I hear Joel Selwood signed on with Melbourne Storm! Surely opens door for him to play hand full of games with his brother.
Has your mate Pete Rawley got the clearance form prepared for signature for next year?

Hey Chumpy Champ, I hear Joel Selwood signed on with Melbourne Storm! Surely opens door for him to play hand full of games with his brother.
Has your mate Pete Rawley got the clearance form prepared for signature for next year?
I'm sure the President is asking the question Brainy, you never know eh ;-)

Chump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back