Review Dees v the Despicable Carlton Cheats

Remove this Banner Ad

McVee, Rivers and Fritsch not in the coaches votes - instead it's Petracca, May, Langdon and Lever. Did they just look at the stats sheet at the end of the game for Petracca and Langdon, and because Curnow did nothing May got votes. Lever was alright but was playing on Silvagni and Kennedy, not exactly blokes expected to kick bags.

McVee, Rivers and Fritsch not in the coaches votes - instead it's Petracca, May, Langdon and Lever. Did they just look at the stats sheet at the end of the game for Petracca and Langdon, and because Curnow did nothing May got votes. Lever was alright but was playing on Silvagni and Kennedy, not exactly blokes expected to kick bags.
Trac and May were our 2 best on in most people's eyes. Lever and Langdon were strange though. Sparrow McVee and Bowey were the other standouts for me

To be fair, that was probably the best game Trac has played all year

I though Lever was meh. He was fine but I sure dont think he deserved any votes.
Didn't think he did a whole lot until the last quarter where he was very good.

To be fair, that was probably the best game Trac has played all year

Apart from that kick going inside 50 early which was horrendous when he bombed it to ******* no one he was very good. Tightened up his disposal after that, far less wasteful than he usually is. Everyone else around him in the midfield took over his usual ball butchering role.

Agree, easily his best game of the season imo. Clear BOG.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back