Review Dees v the Despicable Carlton Cheats

Remove this Banner Ad

Brothers and Sisters in Red and Blue, never forget that Carlton are cheats. They cheated their way in 1945, 1970, 1979, 1987 and 1995. Alas we live in a fallen world where virtue accounts for little. Share your thoughts after the game, where the Cheats will prevail by 10 points as we play them back into form

The Good
Bowey was really starting to have a major impact on the overall game until he got concussed.
I thought Smith was worth it, but he does need to offer more in the next game should he get one.
McVee was awesome in fact pure gold.
JVR when not kicking goals make great blocks and general decisions.
Loved how they shut down Saad and Curnow.
Liked Salems game, having peak Salem makes a big difference to this side.

The Bad
Goal kicking accuracy was awful.
The general skills was not great at all and that is being nice.

Matthew Mcconaughey Chest Thump GIF by Paramount Movies

Went about exactly how I expected all week, a terrible boring game and uninspiring win.

Dont talk yourself into thinking we are a chance next week, you'll only hurt yourself.

Sparrow, Bowey, Trac, Rivers good.

Don't understand why we don't use Grundy in the middle more, far superior to Gawn.

Bad: Umpiring, just s**t for both sides but thought Carlton got a better ride.

Ugly: Commentators cheering for Carlton and constantly getting our player names wrong - it's your ******* job, get it right!

Forward entries mostly pus, goalkicking much down on earlier form. Pretty rubbish game skill wise, some decent pressure work and structure defensively. They bottled chances but we defended well generally.
Salem looked more dangerous. McVee and Bowser both good. JVR involved more across the game the goods.

Gus mediocre with the ball, lingers too soft sometimes. Tear ya hair out kinda game.

Will be at KB so hopefully we lift a lot for that, but not expecting much after the past couple of weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be genuinely hilarious if we did get up though…

My mind cant even dream about it after watching what we've served up of late. Its genuine bottom 7 or 8 footy.

The positive is that the younger layer are showing signs in taking over/stepping up. McVee, Bowey, JVR, Sparrow, Chandler. Probably need to draft & trade quality around these guys and catch Trac, Oliver, Lever, Fritsch, Kozzy, Lever’s window.

Felt much the same as last week except Carlton are horrible. To be fair our ball movement through the ground looked better, but again we broke down going inside 50 despite that area actually looking more open.

I don’t know, see how we go against Collingwood, but we look so far off the pace to be honest, can’t believe we’re in the top 4, feel a tier behind the top sides.

We all hate the Brownlow, but Trac has been super consistent this year and with Gawn down on form, Oliver is really going to be the only one stealing votes.

Wouldn't be surprised if he's leading the thing at this point. Has been really good the past two months

Remove this Banner Ad

Back