News Collingwood News & Media

Remove this Banner Ad

From the Hun on Facebook.
Something to look forward to.

A Magpies father-son prospect has helped lead the Western Jets to a thumping win in the Coates Talent League.
Thomas McGuane, son of 1990 Collingwood premiership player Mick, is a father-son prospect for 2025.
1714474679947.jpeg

Is he a KPF 😂

Nathan Fillion Police GIF by ABC Network

A fantastic compilation of Collingwood marks. Apologies if it has already been posted. Alan Atkinson has taken two of the most freakish marks in our history and only people of that mighty era back in the 70's will even know he existed and even some of them won't recall his name.

I think they are the two best in this clip albeit they are shown in fuzzy black and white.

Last edited:
Just can’t help but feel that having McRae play more minutes alongside Pendles and Mitchell in the guts will give him confidence and he will learn so much.
It'd be inspiring to run out with your coach. I think he may be past it though.

A fantastic compilation of Collingwood marks. Apiologies if it has already been posted. Alan Atkinson has taken two of the most freakish marks in our history and only people of that mighty era back in the 70's will even know he existed and even some of them won't recall his name.

I think they are the two best in this clip albeit they are shown in fuzzy black and white.

Taz from about 6 deep for me. That was extraordinary.

From the Hun on Facebook.
Something to look forward to.

A Magpies father-son prospect has helped lead the Western Jets to a thumping win in the Coates Talent League.
Thomas McGuane, son of 1990 Collingwood premiership player Mick, is a father-son prospect for 2025.
View attachment 1975555
Mighty Mick, one of my favourites, up there with Peter Daicos and Peter Moore, hopefully the lineage of top quality off spring continues. Lock him in.

Mighty Mick, one of my favourites, up there with Peter Daicos and Peter Moore, hopefully the lineage of top quality off spring continues. Lock him in.

Young McGuane is not draft age until next year. Meaning we have about 18 months of media coverage we need to tone down - the anti (jealous) father-son brigade are getting worked up about the ‘unfairness’ of the rule.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Young McGuane is not draft age until next year. Meaning we have about 18 months of media coverage we need to tone down - the anti (jealous) father-son brigade are getting worked up about the ‘unfairness’ of the rule.

and Only Happens when it Helps Collingwood

A fantastic compilation of Collingwood marks. Apologies if it has already been posted. Alan Atkinson has taken two of the most freakish marks in our history and only people of that mighty era back in the 70's will even know he existed and even some of them won't recall his name.

All those and no Picken or Greening????

Remove this Banner Ad

Back