Bye bye Clarkson

Remove this Banner Ad

Who does this petition propose we hire to replace Clucko? The re-animated corpse of Norm Smith? Ross Henshaw (the poster not the former North player)? Duck? This question has been consistently evaded in this s**t thread because there is NO reasonable answer.
I made the exact same point. It’s actually hilarious isn’t it? Maybe we can give Noble another go? Look at Vossy, he’s better for the run! 😀 ##BringBackNoble

Last edited:

I made the exact same point. It’s actually hilarious isn’t it? Maybe we can give Noble another go? Look at Vossy, he’s better for the run! #bring#BringBackNoble
likewsie.

the only counter argument is someone liked ratten and discounted clarkos 3 wins last year, yet we got none under ratten.... :drunk: :tearsofjoy:

how do people think we can possibly risk taking on another unproven coach!? the fraud noble set us back at least 3 years. we went backwards in development and we lost the number 1 pick.

If this doesn’t improve longterm, what do ppl think Al will do? Walk? Or wait for that call to be made for him?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kevin Sheedy >>> Adam Kingsley
Oh my god this is just the most intellectually disingenuous argument. Kingers has been an assistant coach for ages, and by all accounts one of the most highly regarded. I have no doubt that Tom Lynch will get a senior gig one day and I rated him as a player primarily due to his football smarts, but jeez. You're seriously implying he would be better placed to lead us out of the quagmire we are in than Alastair Clarkson?

Clarko needs at least until the end of 2025 before any assessment can be made.
2023 was the Hawthorn saga which he was dragged into.
2024 we lost Goldstein, McKay and Logue to a long term injury and our Senior players have gone missing.
2025 will be the season upon which Clarko can be judged.

Clarko needs at least until the end of 2025 before any assessment can be made.
2023 was the Hawthorn saga which he was dragged into.
2024 we lost Goldstein, McKay and Logue to a long term injury and our Senior players have gone missing.
2025 will be the season upon which Clarko can be judged.
Yep, can we lock this thread until then?

Lynch from our VFL

As crazy as this all is regarding your suggestion to sack Clarko, why would you then want to promote someone who has been learning under the said guy you just sacked?

If over the next 18 months things become so untenable Clarko needs to move on, there is zero chance we would/should promote from within.

Who does this petition propose we hire to replace Clucko?

Replace “Clucko”?

There can only be one and it’d be a North redemption story to leave Caro speechleth (sic).

Spoiler tags added for language and content warning.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back