Bye bye Clarkson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Clarko be a success at North it depends on your definition of success. Do we have to win a flag for him to be successful. The Giants Freo Suns have never had a successful coach if its flags Saints have only ever had one successful coach ever if its flag what makes a successful coach.Was Brad a successful coach or a failure cause he never one a flag. Would be interesting see what other North fans see as a success or failure for Clarko.
At this stage wining 5 games would be seen as a success for Clarko…

You know whats safe to say? These clowns are all as soft as Fabuan Francis boy.. never faced a tough day in their lives, breast fed with a silver spoon.. they want clarkson to give a spray when these campaigners have never been given a spray in their lives. They’re as soft as they come, as bunch a soft campaigners ive ever seen in my entire life. Thats these bunch of soft posters.

These posters on this board are softer than the kangas senior team right now. What a bunch of blouses

Do you drive a ute?

You know whats safe to say? These clowns are all as soft as Fabuan Francis boy.. never faced a tough day in their lives, breast fed with a silver spoon.. they want clarkson to give a spray when these campaigners have never been given a spray in their lives. They’re as soft as they come, as bunch a soft campaigners ive ever seen in my entire life. Thats these bunch of soft posters.

These posters on this board are softer than the kangas senior team right now. What a bunch of blouse
IMG_4594.gif

Yes well said Acurate . I think u are being a little generous with “give Clarko till mid 2025” I think at a minimum we need to see a 100% improvement in defensive effort & relentless pressure from all our players starting this week . You can be a s**t team with foot skills & experience BUT not giving a rats or have the drive of applying pressure to the opposition when u don’t have the footy is inexcusable.
Want to see this starting this week.
When we signed Clarko, I honestly believed EFFORT would be not negotiable. God I got that wrong. Unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You’re not reading my posts… I signed the petition outside gate 5 . “I don’t have the petition “
Umm.. I say bollocks to that. If u are going to make crap up, at least make it believable. What a tool! Actually that would be disrespecting mine in the shed!

RossHenshaw so soft
Awkward Oops GIF by I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter

Great work Clarko 👏
Great to see you swinging the axe & keeping cats like Stephens still in the side . 👍
Really sets a good example on what your expectations are on players intensity , courage & putting their heads over the footy .
If you are tanking..? Let me tell you something “ we are shit already “ FFS

Great work Clarko 👏
Great to see you swinging the axe & keeping cats like Stephens still in the side . 👍
Really sets a good example on what your expectations are on players intensity , courage & putting their heads over the footy .
If you are tanking..? Let me tell you something “ we are s**t already “ FFS
Answer my question, if Clarko resigned tonight who would you appoint tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back