BigFooty Yid Army Thread Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a ****ing atrocious first half that was. The players have no idea. Scott Parker is so ****ing shit in the final third. Saha has been appalling.

It looks like Chelsea and Arsenal will win, so if the players don't pull the finger out in the 2nd half, that's our season done and dusted. I'm not counting on Harry to do anything. He's too busy counting his money.

Disapointing game..VDV should have put us ahead in the first half and Bale/Ade had gimmes...Almost snatched it again at the end.

Good signs though.

Frustrated that Defoe wasn't brought on, can't see why Harry is persisting with Saha.

Very proud of the effort. My gut feeling says we we'll slip up against the teams we should beat but I just don't want to see us go down without a fight. Lennon should be back for the next league game which should help a lot.

Sandro was rusty but he was essential to keeping a clean sheet. Everyone else did well. Except Saha, who was useless and is the most pointless signing of the season.

If we can beat Bolton, at least we'll go into an FA Cup semi feeling confident against Chelsea.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the flying **** did Ade not scored once he rounded Cech? Could have powered it in rather than what he did.

Very proud of the effort. My gut feeling says we we'll slip up against the teams we should beat but I just don't want to see us go down without a fight. Lennon should be back for the next league game which should help a lot.

Sandro was rusty but he was essential to keeping a clean sheet. Everyone else did well. Except Saha, who was useless and is the most pointless signing of the season.

If we can beat Bolton, at least we'll go into an FA Cup semi feeling confident against Chelsea.

Agree with most of this.

Saha has been good but in the last few games has been a liability.

I think Ade deserves some credit, but for that goal miss he had a flawless game. His ability to hold the ball and take on defenders should not be understated, almost the man of the match for me.

Your mate Parker had a good game as well

Agree with most of this.

Saha has been good but in the last few games has been a liability.

I think Ade deserves some credit, but for that goal miss he had a flawless game. His ability to hold the ball and take on defenders should not be understated, almost the man of the match for me.

Your mate Parker had a good game as well

I only criticised Parker for being hopeless in the final third all season. I find it surprising given how good he was attacking-wise for West Ham. He's still had an excellent season, definitely one of our most consistent players along with Kaboul and Friedel.

I didn't see the game, but I notice Parker had another below average game in terms of the amount of time he got the ball.

He's touched the ball 65 times or less in six matches this season, 5 of those are in the five matches he's played against City, Arsenal (twice) and Chelsea (twice). He hasn't played against United this season.

His average number of touches against all other teams is a touch over 80. 25% less against the good teams.

I didn't see the game, but I notice Parker had another below average game in terms of the amount of time he got the ball.

He's touched the ball 65 times or less in six matches this season, 5 of those are in the five matches he's played against City, Arsenal (twice) and Chelsea (twice). He hasn't played against United this season.

His average number of touches against all other teams is a touch over 80. 25% less against the good teams.

I'm sure most players would average less against good teams though.

I'm in disbelief that we actually scored from a set piece. We played very well. Walker's injury is a concern. Kaboul may have to cover at RB against Swansea.

Defoe's selfishness continues to reach greater heights.

Bring on Chelsea in the Semi Final. They will have a CL semi final 48 hours later and they are trying to get our match changed to the Friday night. We surely cannot agree to this.

Apart from the last 60 minutes against arsenal and the first half against Bolton in the abandoned game, we've played great football. Form is not problem - scoring is

Apart from the last 60 minutes against arsenal and the first half against Bolton in the abandoned game, we've played great football. Form is not problem - scoring is

Not so sure about that. We are inconsistent within games though. We poor in the first half against Everton, in the first half against Chelsea and also in the last 30 minutes against Man U

Scoring is a problem though. We need a decent striker, Adebayor isn't the answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back