BigFooty Yid Army Thread Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big match against City tonight in the context of our season. A win puts us within striking distance of the top ten, but it'll be no easy ask.

Geez, if we win the days of Ramos will seem well behind us already!

ORIGINAL THREAD: http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=208918&page=128

They already are mate. Arry Redknapp's Blue / White Army. Am not overly confident but I think we can get point / s out of this one. Shitey have scored 15 goals at home in 5 games but have lost twice with three wins.
A good bet in this one is a 2-1 result either way.

Last five matches have been 2-1!!!

Hope you took your own advice here mate.

Great to get another win. We are top of the league over the last 4 matches....ie. since Harry came.

No mate, you gotta have money first..... I hope others took the advice and got some cash out of it!!
COYS!!

Fantastic thing to wake up to - puts me in good spirits ahead of my inevitable raping in my crim exam today! Bent on fire it seems.

Funny sort of game with the 3 red cards but on balance of play, a deserved win. Disappointed after the second goal we went into our shell and didn't go for the third. Only threatened when Robinho or SWP had the ball.

Has the Hud started every game since Arry took over?

He looks the goods, his only poor game being against Liverpool.

Modric is a little genius but I think Lennon might have to get used to being an impact player off the bench.

Winnable game at Fulham next week but before then a cup tie with Liverpool. Bring it on :D

Where does everyone think this season is going to go? I know I shouldn't ask our fans that as we do have a tendency to set our expectations too high but look at the difference Harry has made.

We all knew we had a good squad under Ramos and he could get the results in big games (Carling Cup, Chelsea away), but under Redknapp we have shown it every game so far.

Since Harry has taken over we have grabbed 10 points in 4 games more than any other team other than Everton who also have 10 points. A few weeks ago 15th looked like a reasonable finish for us but really what can we achieve this year?

The gap between us and 4th and 5th has gone from 13 and 14 points when Ramos got sacked to 8 and 11 points in last 4 games alone. Mind you those last 4 games looked like our toughest stretch of games for the whole season. Harry has a breath of fresh air and not just with the results he has got but the change in Modric is amazing, the faith in Huddlestone is great, and the confidence of our record signings Bent and Bentley is something i wondered they would ever achieve in our colours(where is all the laughing at the price tags now)

It's a great time to be a spurs fan again

COYS!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great to be off the bottom, but we've got an interesting patch coming up.

Pretty easy to get yourselves up for Arsenal, Liverpool, Man City especially with a new manager but being 100% motivated for Fulham away and Blackburn at home will really tell us how far the team has come under Redknapp.

Assou Ekotto got red carded meaning a start for Bale against Fulham. Good news all round.

The table hasn't taken shape yet so its difficult to assess what we can do this season. I would expect 4 points minimum from the upcoming matches against Fulham and Blackburn. From there who knows. Top half by Christmas would be good considering where we were a couple of weeks ago.

Massive game against Liverpool this week. Whether they rest players or not, we will be at full strength. Plus we are at home.

Massive game against Liverpool this week. Whether they rest players or not, we will be at full strength. Plus we are at home.

There's no doubt our squad will be made up of crap squad players, and a few younger guys.

You will win quite easily.

There's no doubt our squad will be made up of crap squad players, and a few younger guys.

You will win quite easily.

You can never doubt Liverpool. Very strong depth and team as a whole I reckon.

Basically the cups are all we have after Ramos shagged our season.

You can never doubt Liverpool. Very strong depth and team as a whole I reckon.

Basically the cups are all we have after Ramos shagged our season.
You say shagged our season. This would only be true if you thought anything less than top 4 was a failure. We can still finish top 8 and are in all cups so while it wont be a break out year it can still possibly be a success

You say shagged our season. This would only be true if you thought anything less than top 4 was a failure. We can still finish top 8 and are in all cups so while it wont be a break out year it can still possibly be a success

Exactly. Well said.

The axing came at the perfect time Any latter and the season would have been far beyond repair. We can still take something out of it. Another cup victory and we are back in the UEFA cup next year.

A top 8 finish from here would be exceptional, and ensure other teams keep their eyes open for us next season without thinking we are easy beats.

Darren Bent is on fire btw. Not only in real life, but also for me on FIFA 09 :D

40 odd goals last season and already up to 15 in 2010;)

The only thing that really annoys me about this season is what a chance we could have had of breaking the top 4 if we started the way we have been since Harry took over. Its not every year Arsenal is going to lose to 2 of the 3 promoted sides.

Oh well definately a massive mood and confidence change not only in the side but in supporters. I dont mind waking up jumping on the net to check our result. 5 weeks I ago I would dread it. Things are finally getting back to the way they should be

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back