BigFooty Yid Army Thread Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
what was it, bad lasagna or something?

Couldn't believe it myself when I saw the report in the paper. The photo of Mido looking exasperated said it all.

what was it, bad lasagna or something?

Couldn't believe it myself when I saw the report in the paper. The photo of Mido looking exasperated said it all.

Mido didn't even eat any lasagne, it was the family sized KFC bucket for breakfast that did it for him.

Confirmed Dawson is out for 10-12 weeks so will miss the run in.

So we have Kaboul, King... Is Gallas fit? Do we really have to rely on Nelson? If King decides to go get an injury (likely!) is there any chance Caulker could be recalled?

Really? I am sure you can. I thought it depended on whether there was a fee? I'm sure there are different clauses.

----

I am back in Europe and am so glad to be rid of the horrid time differences. I'm looking forward to the Everton game. They are in good form (8 matches without loss I think I read) and they always seem to lift for home games against the big clubs. But all in all, anything elss than 3 points and I will be worried. We need to win to restore a bit of confidence, and ease the pressure. A loss, and Arsenal will swamp us. A spirited draw and I would be happy(ish), but def after the 3 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

TEAM
Friedel; Walker, Kaboul, King, Assou-Ekotto; Modric, Parker, Sandro, Bale; Adebayor, Defoe.

SUBS
Cudicini, Nelsen, Rose, Kranjcar, Livermore, van der Vaart, Saha.

Well atleast no Kranjcar on the right, but no Lennon still hurts... just too narrow. I'd rather GDS in the squad just to have a damn natural right wing player play if need be.

No Gallas on the bench? Must be injured and was never going to feature against Stevenage anyway.

I want to be confident, but im not.

Would much rather Modric in the middle than on the left. As much as I love Sandro and Parker individually, they are too similar and Bale/Modric as left/right mids just isnt working.

If we take one of Sandro/Parker off, will Everton start to take control of midfield? Would Modric, Parker and Sandro as CMs work with Bale/VDV as wingers and Ade up front alone?

We need to make changes... we have not threatened much at all.

Why the **** does Kaboul ALWAYS take those free kicks from just outside the box?!?!

I have NEVER seen one remotely go close. Why does Harry tell him to stay the hell away?

3 straight losses.

I've never felt confident about 3rd, and with damn good reason. A much better second half, but eugh... just not good enough.

Bolton in the FA cup next. Not looking forward to it.

Must say well done to Moyes on 10 years at Everton.

Why wouldn't Vdv start? His impact when he came on was immediate.

Why are we suddenly playing two strikers? We have held third comfortably with just the 1.

Frustrating night and a little bit concerning regarding hanging onto top 4.

Yep, why did Bale spend nearly the whole game on the right, why did nothing change at half time after being so bad in the first half, why give VDV only 25 minutes, why not play Modric more through the middle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back