AFL Rd 6 - Collingwood vs Western Bulldogs - Changes and Prematch Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

dogs ain't even got 1 decent tall though :eek:

2 talls (Jones/Roughead) totalling 8 goals from 5 games, would be percentage suicide to play Brown/Reid/Keefe and not to mention Maxwell, he's our 4th tall.
Maxwell for sub? lol but srsly I think Keefe has been awesome but what else do you do? Horses for courses so Keefe = sub
Bucks ain't gonna trial anything that isn't there to trial against.

this :thumbsu:.

If were seriouslly thinking about doing it in the finals, lets trial it against geelong and see how it holds up against serious opposition... not the bulldogs who have a bunch of no-name kids as their forward line.

Blair is obviously being rested.

My physio, who is a rival club's physio, told me that over the next few rounds that clubs will start resting some players that have been up for a while and have niggles. This will especially happen against weaker teams.

Don't think you need to be in the know to know that!!

Glad to hear Blair is okay. I'm okay with Sinclair in the team. Want didak to come in for him when ready though

Blair is obviously being rested.

My physio, who is a rival club's physio, told me that over the next few rounds that clubs will start resting some players that have been up for a while and have niggles. This will especially happen against weaker teams.

I don't think he is being rested, he is actually not 100% as he did not take part in training since Anzac day. He has just been jogging laps, i think he has a niggle and pulled up sore after the game with the 4 day break not helping.

Not to worry, Sinclair will step up and kick Blair's share of goals :D

I don't think he is being rested, he is actually not 100% as he did not take part in training since Anzac day. He has just been jogging laps, i think he has a niggle and pulled up sore after the game with the 4 day break not helping.

Not to worry, Sinclair will step up and kick Blair's share of goals :D

Oh I didn't realise that. I hope he's okay then and sounds like he needs the spell. Cheers :thumbsu:

If it wasnt on TV, Blair hurt his knee/leg early on in the game and was limping heavily for a while, however he must've taken a pain killer and played the game out, no suprised his out, wouldnt be suprised if he had a few more weeks off as well. Looked maybe like a hyper extension or knee jarring? didnt see it that well. Trust Melksham ran in and gave him a few bumps once he realized a player was injured, well done jake the snake :thumbsu:

Maggots appreciation week. **** them u ****in dumb *****. ****in no idea

Remove this Banner Ad

Back