Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

lol. So dishonest.
Well he does almost always reply either by trolling, ridiculing the poster, or introducing something irrelevant to the post he is replying to. So technically he is right.:huh:

A Trump fan that just can't bring himself to post anything negative about Trump. So much to chose from, yet nothing except, I don't want him to win.

Doesn't have the same problem with Biden though, seems he doesn't want him to win and posts the smallest thing. E.g. golf but ignores Trump's history of 3x adulterer, compulsive liar, fraud, thief, etc. etc.

Too funny.

Well he does almost always reply either by trolling, ridiculing the poster, or introducing something irrelevant to the post he is replying to. So technically he is right.:huh:
Not my experience, lost count of the number of times I've tagged him and he hasn't responded (along with, yes, a few instances of responses going the man rather than addressing the point).

Its usually some kind of comment or question that exposes one of his arguments for the baloney it is to be fair, so I can understand why he'd squib it he's just that kind of poster. But don't let him pretend he'll respond if tagged as a matter of course, thats complete nonsense.

A Trump fan that just can't bring himself to post anything negative about Trump. So much to chose from, yet nothing except, I don't want him to win.

Doesn't have the same problem with Biden though, seems he doesn't want him to win and posts the smallest thing. E.g. golf but ignores Trump's history of 3x adulterer, compulsive liar, fraud, thief, etc. etc.

Too funny.
Funny is how you all just keep bashing away at your keyboards screaming TRUMP FAN!!! when I have repeatedly said I don't want Trump to run and don't give a s**t what happens to him. Don't confuse me countering some of the more unhinged Trump posts here as a sign of support. Not sure why I bothered to type that it's obvious you all will continue to despite the evidence.

1712712680527.png

Last edited:
Well everyone except you. I have you on ignore because you are an emoji riddled bore. Sorry not sorry that stings you.
If by bore you mean someone who regularly calls you on your bullshit, yes mate thats correct.

I've made several serious efforts to engage with you in good faith and specifically asked you to do the same. Crickets every time. Which is fine of course, you're free to do as you wish. But don't pretend you're avoiding those discussions for any other reason than doing so would make you look even sillier than you already do.

Funny is how you all just keep bashing away at your keyboards screaming TRUMP FAN!!! when I have repeatedly said I don't want Trump to run and don't give a s**t what happens to him. Don't confuse me countering some of the more unhinged Trump posts here as a sign of support. Not sure why I bothered to type that it's obvious you all will continue to despite the evidence.

View attachment 1955268

I don't even read nor post in the Conspiracies thread. All you have done in this post is confirm what I posted.

"I don't want him to run or win" - Stokey.

I doubt that he rarely crosses you mind if you keep repeating the above.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well everyone except you. I have you on ignore because you are an emoji riddled bore. Sorry not sorry that stings you.
Might want to have a word with BF, the ignore function doesn't appeared to have worked for you here.

Sounds like yourself. You offer a few laughing emojis then disappear again without actually engaging.
Seems you don't have an opinion of your own, you just nod along to the groupthink Seems to be the way for most around here.
If someone replies or tags me and I get the alert I'll reply. Seems quite a few just like mentioning my name without doing either.
And as for the rest of your drivel I couldn't give a s**t.
Lol claims I never have an opinion and then in the next sentence accuses me of drivel for having an opinion.
You’re exceptional!

Lol claims I never have an opinion and then in the next sentence accuses me of drivel for having an opinion.
You’re exceptional!
Let's get back to the topic at hand please.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back