Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 18: Insert your ideas here!

Remove this Banner Ad

"...the Knight Specialty Insurance Company's bond contract "doesn’t actually promise it will pay the money if the former president loses his $464 million bank fraud case on appeal" but instead "says Trump will pay, negating the whole point of an insurance company guarantee."
Does this "Insurance Company" have a registered office in a shack on Kangaroo Island?

His sheep cult are like programmable robots.
It is so easy.
Trump “the earth is actually the moon”
MAGA ‘“the earth is actually the moon”
Careful, you'll get that Stokey guy running in "well akshully, some scientists believe the moon was created from the debris of an asteroid hitting the earth so they are both kinda same thing and Trump is right. PS not a Trump fan"

"...the Knight Specialty Insurance Company's bond contract "doesn’t actually promise it will pay the money if the former president loses his $464 million bank fraud case on appeal" but instead "says Trump will pay, negating the whole point of an insurance company guarantee."
This company is dodgy as hell

It was originally a car loan business , with huge interest , called in the repo men, investigated by government , which went away when trump became president
had a bank , gave kushner a loan, helped out trump too before this bond

This company is dodgy as hell

It was originally a car loan business , with huge interest , called in the repo men, investigated by government , which went away when trump became president
had a bank , gave kushner a loan, helped out trump too before this bond

''Made Men ''

Looking after the Don

Typical nonsensical post from you.
I have never mentioned any of the conspiracy theories you mention and don't buy into any of them. So obviosuly you struggle with comprehension and as much as you struggle putting a sentence together
And as for your last 'sentence'. I have zero idea what you are talking about. Talk about batshit crazy conspiracy theories.
Stick to emojis.
Trump 👍

If only you were capable of that when posting most of the dribble you do, after being fairly asked to justify or further elucidate your claims, disappear for several days before posting the next piece of right wing media nonsense without ever addressing the previous questioning posters.
The lack of accountability and self awareness in you is astounding and concerning.
Anyways, I’m personally pretty stokey’d to see how Trump fairs over the next week before facing court of the Stormy payments.
It’s hilarious how the evangelical community are going ballistic over his gymnastics over the Roe v Wade “back to the states” issue is fairing.
It appears he’s stuck between a cuck and a hard place on the issue he took ultimate responsibility for creating!
Oh Donny, you’d barely be able to play a game of 1D chess it appears!

If only you were capable of that when posting most of the dribble you do, after being fairly asked to justify or further elucidate your claims, disappear for several days before posting the next piece of right wing media nonsense without ever addressing the previous questioning posters.
The lack of accountability and self awareness in you is astounding and concerning.
Anyways, I’m personally pretty stokey’d to see how Trump fairs over the next week before facing court of the Stormy payments.
It’s hilarious how the evangelical community are going ballistic over his gymnastics over the Roe v Wade “back to the states” issue is fairing.
It appears he’s stuck between a cuck and a hard place on the issue he took ultimate responsibility for creating!
Oh Donny, you’d barely be able to play a game of 1D chess it appears!
Sounds like yourself. You offer a few laughing emojis then disappear again without actually engaging.
Seems you don't have an opinion of your own, you just nod along to the groupthink Seems to be the way for most around here.
If someone replies or tags me and I get the alert I'll reply. Seems quite a few just like mentioning my name without doing either.
And as for the rest of your drivel I couldn't give a shit.

The funniest part is that Donald couldn’t care less about abortion anyway.
When talking to Howard Stern twenty years ago, recalling Marples advising him of being impregnated, he seemed to find abortion to be the preferred choice of batchelors - early 90s NY.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like yourself. You offer a few laughing emojis then disappear again without actually engaging.
Seems you don't have an opinion of your own, you just nod along to the groupthink Seems to be the way for most around here.
If someone replies or tags me and I get the alert I'll reply. Seems quite a few just like mentioning my name without doing either.
And as for the rest of your drivel I couldn't give a s**t.

Oh look, the snowflake is deflecting again. And lying about his response habits.

If someone replies or tags me and I get the alert I'll reply.
yeah_sure_jon_hamm.gif

lol. So dishonest.

Incredibly bad news for Trump in an important state. You can see the desperation from the more ideologically hollow Republicans who can see that the state might've just been given to the Democrats for decades ahead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back