Opinion 2024 Player X vs Y vs Z

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1981947
vs
View attachment 1981948

With Libba out indefinitely, Richards goes back into the middle... Dales chips stay amazing.

Scared to trade in another 640k premo, but Piggy also scares me a bit.

Option 2 is an extra premo, unless McKercher stays in the backline and becomes a premo. Really tough call.
This is a great shout!
Owned the Kent last year and he killed me.
Surely it’s a safe bet though……scoring so well.

But then there’s……. Bevo 😀

Just checking with a dogs fan, the inverse of this should be true right?

yes

I noticed last round that Richards played a lot forward/mid and not back to his usual half back role even with Libba in the team. This could have been due to West being out, who should come straight back in this week.

Stewart vs Dale

Regardless of byes, who is more likely to average more from here on?

Libba out means Dale should have his chipscab role secured, but is this just a purple patch of form and can he keep it up? Will probably go 190 like Ryan against the Tiges this week though.

Stewart been beaten up a bit this season and Geelong's backline seem to have a more even spread, but he has the KOTD factor and a proven top 6 DEF in the past.

Stewart vs Dale

Libba out means Dale should have his chipscab role secured, but is this just a purple patch of form and can he keep it up? Will probably go 190 like Ryan against the Tiges this week though.

Stewart been beaten up a bit this season and Geelong's backline seem to have a more even spread, but he has the KOTD factor and a proven top 6 DEF in the past.
I want to see more from Stewart before bringing him in. His BE is high enough to wait a week or two

Stewart vs Dale

Stewart for me mate.

Who is best shopping this week?

Sinclair vs Oliver vs Parish vs HYoung

Depending on who, might be able to get two.
Oliver and Young have the most certainty out of that lot. Sinclair's 1-wood is his consistency, which he seems to have lost a bit this year, but he does have a higher ceiling than Young. Parish has the ceiling but can go missing and struggles to stay on the park.

Stewart vs Dale

Stewie had some games harshly scored was a beast vs dogs was at least 150 plus .

Love Stewart but there's younger SC def studs out there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dale vs Sinclair.
I'm torn on this one.
Sinclair is consistent, but Bailey has looked the goods in the past month.
Will Bevo let him be?

My backs are Sheezel, Daicos, Young and Houson if that makes a difference.
Playing for leagues, don't care about byes.

Sinclair mate, no Bevo factor to worry about with him.

this ones for a draft leauge but who would you guys prefer rest of season josh daicos or karl amon?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back