NFL 2024 NFL Draft (April 25th-27th)

Will there be a Punter or Kicker taken day 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Weird draft from us. Really weird. I love Brooks but RB in round 2 as the worst team in football seems stupid. At least we got a future second from the Rams in a trade back. Legette is the biggest boom or bust going round, I love the tape but senior breakouts rarely work out. Would have rathered played it safe with Ladd McConkey. Liked the players picked in round 3 and 4 but again not premium positions at LB and TE.

Felt we should have addressed corner, edge rusher, center. One pick used on those 3 spots and it was on a nickel corner when we already have Troy Hill and no one right now to play opposite Horn (who is always injured too) , some talk about bringing back Stephon Gilmore, even if we do that we are still incredibly thin.

You missed out on the better CB by trading back in round two. Straight after that, all the viable outside CB disappeared. Strange decision but I guess they didn’t expect the CB run.

Also i think Frank Gore's son also signed with Bills
Jerry Rice's kid also got picked up, a WR from USC. He isnt anything special more so name then a player

Like the trade the Broncos made for John Franklin Myers, only gave up a 2026 6th round pick, bargain, had some good moments with the Jets, wish the Panthers had done something like this.

I quite like our draft. fixed some DB issues with a few S, more OL depth we almost have an OL room where everyone can play 3 or more spots.
Pratt for a camp arm and to push Clifford, but likely be PS QB.

King was someone i saw some talking about 12 months ago as a DB to watch. so hopefully he just had a bad year and we can get him on track.

Arizona has a good draft. Like what Dallas did early. today was just depth, KC did well. Like what the Chargers did day 1 and 2. the Karty party will be in LA with the Rams. Pats had a good draft

Dont like the Bengals draft, same with Denver

Happish with the 49ers draft and a couple of the udfas.

This regime continues to undervalue draft pick value but in the end it doesn't matter if the WR and corner taken in the first 2 rounds pan out and noone will remember that they were drafted half a round early.

Liked addressing a lineman in 3 and not panicking and getting a player they rate similarly earlier.

The running back Geurendo looks tailor made for the new kick off rules and we might finally have that annoying undersized receiver in Cowing.

As always time will tell and of course Shanahan has to play them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hes in a good situation at Chargers, could rise up depth chart there
Saw that he was projected 4th round Ana some even possible late 3rd. Big slide to 7th

Our draft was good. Addressed our areas of need without doing something stupid that Schneider is prone to do like taking a RB in the 2nd round when we have no need for a RB. The only thing I would have liked is picking up another for the D-Line whether that is a DT or a DE as well as a safety.

I haven't looked at next years draft class but I am hoping there is some depth at LB because that is an area of pretty big concern that will need to be addressed.

The Philly Dawgs continues with the Eagles signing Georgia RB Kendall Milton as a UDFA. I am actually shocked he wasn't drafted, TBH. He was worth a flyer for someone in the last couple of rounds.

Also EAD Harbaugh.

f2xp2dvkj4xc1.jpeg

Also

Back