NFL 2024 NFL Draft (April 25th-27th)

Will there be a Punter or Kicker taken day 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well if DJ is high on him, im prob wrong to have Wright over him.

Needed a RB. he will compete with Dillion for RB2 with the hopes of taking over as starter before the money for Jacobs kicks in

Poor vision, and looks to bounce it too much, if he sorts that out he can be good. Think he's clearly better than Dillon , at worst he'll be a 3rd down pass catcher.

Poor vision, and looks to bounce it too much, if he sorts that out he can be good. Think he's clearly better than Dillon , at worst he'll be a 3rd down pass catcher.
once the top couple of backs were gone i wasnt too worried about who we took.
Hope we can develop him like we did with a couple of others recently. and given our OL its a nice head start.

didnt watch much Mizzou U2tigers how was Hopper? looks like a good tape. and would likely be a depth player since we took Cooper
Hopper played well in a stacked defence. Mizzou were great this season. He only played 2 years with us from memory, transferring in.

Very reliable player, but I can't really say more than that though, as I didn't see enough of them. I do know that 3rd round was early in most mock drafts.

He was a finalist in the award that honours LB's in 2023.

Hopper played well in a stacked defence. Mizzou were great this season. He only played 2 years with us from memory, transferring in.

Very reliable player, but I can't really say more than that though, as I didn't see enough of them. I do know that 3rd round was early in most mock drafts.

He was a finalist in the award that honours LB's in 2023.
Yeah some of the highlights he is a gator. so you flipped a swamp lizard.

He will be a ST/Depth player, but will play at times because Quay will likely do something dumb or get hurt.

Well if DJ is high on him, im prob wrong to have Wright over him.

Needed a RB. he will compete with Dillion for RB2 with the hopes of taking over as starter before the money for Jacobs kicks in

RB evals by the usual draft media have been all over the place, which I guess speaks to the fact the first tier of RBs were all late 2nd/3rd round guys.

I've seen Trey Benson as RB1 on some lists and RB6 on others. DJ has Lloyd as RB1, but frequently he's listed as the RB5 or 6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chris Ballard on the character issue rumours about AD Mitchell

Plot twist: Chris Ballard was the unnamed source assassinating his character so Mitchell fell to their pick in the 2nd round

Typical Ravens pick.
Can almost guarantee he works out great.
Yeah, quite like the Isaac pick myself.

At the very least I think he becomes a solid rotational edge, but has the potential to be a lot more if he can learn some rush moves and work to a pass rush plan

I'm less sure on the 2nd round pick - I'd have taken Suamataia over Rosengarten. He's not quite as ready as Rosengarten, but there's more to work with and a higher potential

RB evals by the usual draft media have been all over the place, which I guess speaks to the fact the first tier of RBs were all late 2nd/3rd round guys.

I've seen Trey Benson as RB1 on some lists and RB6 on others. DJ has Lloyd as RB1, but frequently he's listed as the RB5 or 6
Its not a great RB class. its a bit of what do you need, but no year 1 starters

What character issues? In his time at Georgia I heard nothing about any issues.
Apparently its just that he's cranky when his blood sugar is low because of his Type 1 Diabetes. One report called him "uncoachable" in the morning because he doesn't control it properly.

I thought there were actual character things beyond this stupid diabetes story, but I guess not 😂. The only other things I can see mentioned are just diva things that applies to lots of WRs (like taking plays off that when he's not in the progression)

Apparently its just that he's cranky when his blood sugar is low because of his Type 1 Diabetes. One report called him "uncoachable" in the morning because he doesn't control it properly.

I thought there were actual character things beyond this stupid diabetes story, but I guess not 😂. The only other things I can see mentioned are just diva things that applies to lots of WRs (like taking plays off that when he's not in the progression)

Or maybe the coaches/scouts need to smarten up and realise its a physical issue and not a mental one??

My ex-wife was type 1 diabetic, took me way too long to go from "why are you a fn bitch?" to "hey, are you ok?", but believe it or not, its actually really easy...

That being said, he should be doing all he can to control it also, but to call someone uncoachable for something they have no control over...

didn't you spend pick #2 on a qb the same postseason your brought in kirk cousins?

And until the 2024 draft that was probably the funniest 'drafting a QB' story in the NFL.

Thankfully that's now a distant second.

Back