NFL 2024 NFL Draft (April 25th-27th)

Will there be a Punter or Kicker taken day 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That dude picking for Denver looks like he hangs out high schools with Jake Stringer

No nothing about the tackle we just took but like that we are trying to build the oline
Glaze started 16 games at left tackle and 16 games at right tackle at Maryland. He has the length and kick step to take the edge away from speed rushers when his technique is sound. He has the powerful punch to knock pass-rushers off balance in pass protection and jolt linebackers when he climbs to the second level. -- Steve Muench

As a packers fan i dont hate the pick.

Wouldnt of taken him today. tomorrow as a project player sure.
Honestly know FA about him.
Always concerned those Ivy League schools aren’t a hard enough test to make the NFL.
Except Gary Fencik of course

(Log in to remove this ad.)

aussiedude going to give the Bears an F+ this year instead of the usual F- coz he really likes Odunze.
It would be a D.

a QB who cant read and wants to make every play a highlight rather then taking the easy ones [kinda like 4thQ Playoff Rodgers] and a day 3 project OG.

Love Rome

It would be a D.

a QB who cant read and wants to make every play a highlight rather then taking the easy ones [kinda like 4thQ Playoff Rodgers] and a day 3 project OG.

Love Rome
What would you give the Packers? A+++ or feeling harsh and just an A+ coz they didnt take a corner as early as you wanted?

What would you give the Packers? A+++ or feeling harsh and just an A+ coz they didnt take a corner as early as you wanted?
Right now a A-

Team i think is killing the draft is Arizona right now. Dallas and Chargers also having a good draft

Right now a A-

Team i think is killing the draft is Arizona right now. Dallas and Chargers also having a good draft
Cards done well for sure but didnt like that last pick.

Back