NFL 2024 NFL Draft (April 25th-27th)

Will there be a Punter or Kicker taken day 2?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Patriots got maye some more help love their pick of baker his much better wr than polk.

Last edited:
Ray Davis one of my fav picks, his tape was really really good to my eye , I think the fact he went in the 4th round as a 25 year old rooke running back speaks to that. Should step into the Latavius Murray role no worries for the Bills.

Is that because the Bears will be setting NFL records for turnovers?

Baker in round 4 to the Pats. Love it. Legit had him and Polk in the same tier as late 2nd/ early 3rd round picks..

Wright to Miami (think Mostert replacement) and Guerendo to the Niners are such typical picks for those teams, both great athletes at running back who fit the zone blocking system.

TJ Tampa to the Ravens makes me spew a little, feels like this sort of thing happens every year, somebody slides for some reason the Ravens take them 2 rounds later than expected and there turns out to be nothing wrong with them. Another thing that happens every year for the Ravens: they draft s**t WRs, Tez Walker such a Ravens WR. 😀

Rattler ended up somewhere where he has a chance to play at least. Carr getting hooked this year if he underperforms as always wouldn't surprise me.

Franklin to the Broncos in the 4th round is fine, feel he has a chance to beat out Marvin Mims for the WR2

Panthers taking Sanders in the 4th was great. RIP defense though this year. We are copying the Falcons and hate edge rushers. Don't want them.

Braelon Allen on the Jets :(

Cowboys bringing back Zeke to be RB1 in 2024 🤠

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Baker in round 4 to the Pats. Love it. Legit had him and Polk in the same tier as late 2nd/ early 3rd round picks..

Wright to Miami (think Mostert replacement) and Guerendo to the Niners are such typical picks for those teams, both great athletes at running back who fit the zone blocking system.

TJ Tampa to the Ravens makes me spew a little, feels like this sort of thing happens every year, somebody slides for some reason the Ravens take them 2 rounds later than expected and there turns out to be nothing wrong with them. Another thing that happens every year for the Ravens: they draft s**t WRs, Tez Walker such a Ravens WR.

Rattler ended up somewhere where he has a chance to play at least. Carr getting hooked this year if he underperforms as always wouldn't surprise me.

Franklin to the Broncos in the 4th round is fine, feel he has a chance to beat out Marvin Mims for the WR2

Panthers taking Sanders in the 4th was great. RIP defense though this year. We are copying the Falcons and hate edge rushers. Don't want them.

Braelon Allen on the Jets :(

Cowboys bringing back Zeke to be RB1 in 2024

Ravens attempt another home run at WR.

Ravens attempt another home run at WR.

Tez plays like a fairy for his size, bullied m2m, runs stiff, one of the worst route runners I saw, straight line speed only, has drop issue.

Zay was the exception, not the rule ;)

Tez plays like a fairy for his size, bullied m2m, runs stiff, one of the worst route runners I saw, straight line speed only, has drop issue.

Zay was the exception, not the rule ;)

We have drafted 3 first round WR in the last 6 drafts and have only found Zay. His drop issue only came up during the senior bowl…. Before that he was good. Suspect he has concentration issues when the competition got stronger, which is why I didn’t like this pick.

Our WR scouting is bad.

We have drafted 3 first round WR in the last 6 drafts and have only found Zay. His drop issue only came up during the senior bowl…. Before that he was good. Suspect he has concentration issues when the competition got stronger, which is why I didn’t like this pick.

Our WR scouting is bad.
It could be worse, at least he was only a 4th round pick, I admit to having an unfair hatred for Tez coz so many Panthers/NC fans wanted us to draft him, been going back and forth with them all offseason trying to tell them he sucks. 😂 Some were suggesting to use a second round pick on him ffs.

It could be worse, at least he was only a 4th round pick, I admit to having an unfair hatred for Tez coz so many Panthers/NC fans wanted us to draft him, been going back and forth with them all offseason trying to tell them he sucks. Some were suggesting to use a second round pick on him ffs.

Tez in the fourth isn’t bad.

The lack of taking a Safety when we could have at that fourth round pick….

Panthers have too many other needs to take Tez. Need higher floor players.

I've seen some Seahawks fans wanting Rattler and I wonder how many have actually seen him play. The bloke is dead set s**t and unless something drastic happens he is not an NFL caliber QB.
I always get the feeling around draft time that a whole lot of fans have never watched college outside of the CFP and just regurgitate what someone in the media says and always fall for the draft PR machine.

Tez in the fourth isn’t bad.

The lack of taking a Safety when we could have at that fourth round pick….

Panthers have too many other needs to take Tez. Need higher floor players.
Weird draft from us. Really weird. I love Brooks but RB in round 2 as the worst team in football seems stupid. At least we got a future second from the Rams in a trade back. Legette is the biggest boom or bust going round, I love the tape but senior breakouts rarely work out. Would have rathered played it safe with Ladd McConkey. Liked the players picked in round 3 and 4 but again not premium positions at LB and TE.

Felt we should have addressed corner, edge rusher, center. One pick used on those 3 spots and it was on a nickel corner when we already have Troy Hill and no one right now to play opposite Horn (who is always injured too) , some talk about bringing back Stephon Gilmore, even if we do that we are still incredibly thin.

Back