Trades 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

It's been a largely crisis free year. And then 6 players out injured or dropped at once. Will be 7 when Green is a late out. WTF?

Graham unlucky to get dropped after 8 tackles. Thought Sanders would get a run after 2 weeks of 30+ in the 2s, but Bevo debuts another instead. Holding these guys only because other guys need to go first, but hoping they can both come back strong, and soon

E Yeo > Daicos is an easy trade and leaves 3k remaining.
Rozee > Any pos, player 855k and below that is not on the Round 12 bye

Thoughts are: B Dale? T Miller ... D Parish or Dyl Moore

Could've been fieldable this week for those with Yeo/Williams/Rozee issues.

Typical of Claremont boy Ed Allan to get a debut against West Coast as he was firmly in the mix for us in his draft year.
If not for all the Collingwood injuries, Sulli & Allan would be good picks.

Freijah my target if not named sub.
Probably gets traded to us next year

Do I have shit for brains if I bring in Freijah this week? Good form in VFL, Western Bulldogs forum seems to love him, he isn't coming in to replace an injured player and the Doggies are in poor form and needing a change. Bevo normally (aside from Charlie Clarke) gives a pretty good run to rookies once he gives them a go in the team.

Thoughts? Not convinced that Lachie Sullivan will hold his position next week, not interested in paying up for Darcy Jones, and already have Breville.

Do I have s**t for brains if I bring in Freijah this week? Good form in VFL, Western Bulldogs forum seems to love him, he isn't coming in to replace an injured player and the Doggies are in poor form and needing a change. Bevo normally (aside from Charlie Clarke) gives a pretty good run to rookies once he gives them a go in the team.

Thoughts? Not convinced that Lachie Sullivan will hold his position next week, not interested in paying up for Darcy Jones, and already have Breville.
Few seem to rate him and others were very keen on him on draft night.
I'll most likely go Dempsey to McKercher if not to Freijah.

Dimma screwed me with the dropping of Graham. So after talking a big game about dropping Sheezel I'm forced to scurry back to playing a straight bat.

Means I miss Daicos and will only be able to grab one of Daicos/Parish/Oliver next week.

$111k ITB for next week.

1715281671880.png

Few seem to rate him and others were very keen on him on draft night.
I'll most likely go Dempsey to McKercher if not to Freijah.

Does have decent VFL number (averaging 85) but maybe wait a week and go with Reville or Sullivan instead? They both looked good and have good VFL numbers too (89 and 87 ave), only 20k more and 5 and 3 BEs

Last edited:
Does have decent VFL number (averaging 85) but maybe wait a week and go with Reville or Sullivan instead? They both looked good and have good VFL numbers too (89 and 87 ave), only 20k more and 5 and 3 BEs
If Sulli isn't subbed (shouldn't be against us) I feel he could go 80+ but doesn't have good job security.

Revell has 100% kick to handball ratio which is a fantasy wet dream. 14 disposals/14 kicks. Should pick him just for not handpassing. :D

i think i set my loops up wrong
how can i get Windsor's score (mid bench) but still keep roberts & chlosey on field ?

1715289275724.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Down to two scenarios for trades now considering the Graham news, no Naicos for me :(, as I have to keep Roberts.

Gallagher to Reville
Graham to Soligo

$101k for next week

Or

Thomas to Reville
Graham to Parish

Leaves me with nothing in the bank though, but the Dons have a juicy fixture coming up to take advantage of

What’s everyone’s thoughts on
Yeo > English (putting sweet at R3)
And Lazz > Reville
Only bringing over about 30k for next week and that means I have to bring another rookie on field.
My initial plan was to bring in Sinclair for Yeo and downgrade Lazz to Reville. Are we all thinking of potentially copping 0’s?
I guess I can’t complain bringing in English but I had some big trades up my sleeve the next couple weeks and this just screws me.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on
Yeo > English (putting sweet at R3)
And Lazz > Reville
Only bringing over about 30k for next week and that means I have to bring another rookie on field.
My initial plan was to bring in Sinclair for Yeo and downgrade Lazz to Reville. Are we all thinking of potentially copping 0’s?
I guess I can’t complain bringing in English but I had some big trades up my sleeve the next couple weeks and this just screws me.
im doing the same (forced to) - and yes it puts us back a week vs other coaches able to upgrade this week. cant do anything about it. hopefully Sweet earns big coin so we can take advantage of it later

just fyi - lazz is playing this week. can you trade anyone else? i traded Seth Campbell

im doing the same (forced to) - and yes it puts us back a week vs other coaches able to upgrade this week. cant do anything about it. hopefully Sweet earns big coin so we can take advantage of it later

just fyi - lazz is playing this week. can you trade anyone else? i traded Seth Campbell
Yeah unfortunately I don’t really have anyone else to downgrade if I want to afford English. Ah well. Lazz has been a tough ride.

What could go wrong letting Jhye Clark (and Chris Scott) determine my trades.....

If Clark gets a fieldable score (I'll take 60) it's Sheezel and Yeo to Daicos and Moore (and bank 260k)

If Clark sucks/subbed it's a rook (Graham/Campbell/Thomas) to Reville/Sullivan/Jones (and fielding them) and Yeo to Daicos and bank about 200-240k

Remove this Banner Ad

Back