Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisher, I was your biggest advocate, spruiking you to all and sundry that you were still a hold despite pumping out mediocre 70s. Then you go and get yourself the sub vest one week and so like any sane person I trade you out. And then you come back, Clucko loses his mind and moves Sheezel to midfield and you start dining out like 2016 Jake Lloyd. /rant

Anyone go through with the Sheezel trade? I wouldve of Clark could've put up a fieldable score, and it wouldve been absolutely the correct call

He won't be a top 6 defender (from now) in this role

Me: chilling and having a pretty good round for once

Also me: Gets absolutely plastered by 6pm and decides to (c) Sheezel despite all signs pointing to him being dog s**t this week just so i'd have a reason to watch tonight...

Sad Homer Simpson GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone go through with the Sheezel trade? I wouldve of Clark could've put up a fieldable score, and it wouldve been absolutely the correct call

I had it locked in until Thursday and bailed to get rid of JHF to Serong... JHF outscored Serong

Fun game.

* me, Noah Anderson has been a garbage POD pick

Nah I pussied out, was big on it at the start of the week but after seeing Marshall punish me for trading him out early I had to hold him. s**t move by me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back