Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 9 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just gawn tonight with Howes as the E. Won't take his 48 so I'll move roberts and put the E on garcia

Wouldn't say must get. His role is horrible and he won't be kicking 5 every week
Only went forward because he got tagged by Kennedy. He still has a solid midfield role. I will need to check the % of time he started forward, but I think he has a real chance at fwd dpp and I'd rather get him for 810k next week then wait until after his bye and get him for 900k.

Only we tnt forward because he got tagged by Kennedy. He still has a solid midfield role. I will need to check the % of time he startengd forward, but I think he has a real chance at fwd dpp and I'd rather get him for 810k next week then wait until after his bye 's and get him for 900k.
He's going to get that gig whilst ever Oliver plays clean.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

might cop the donut with Sweet, If I get in English I'd have to field an extra rookie so I'd lose only 50 odd points. Then next week If I get in Oliver, I'm fielding an extra rookie on field.

So I'll stick with Serong this week, sort of a 1 step back to take 3 steps forward type of scenario here

Talk me out of Yeo > Soligo and Barnett up to Visentini?
Ok, it's probably not worth the lost points for 1 week (Sweet will be straight back in)
Unfortunately Ruck DPP or cheap R with job security cupboard is bare so you can't even jump on a R/F and swing them fwd or utility next week to make a trade worthwhile.

What’s everyone’s thoughts on
Yeo > English (putting sweet at R3)
And Lazz > Reville
Only bringing over about 30k for next week and that means I have to bring another rookie on field.
My initial plan was to bring in Sinclair for Yeo and downgrade Lazz to Reville. Are we all thinking of potentially copping 0’s?
I guess I can’t complain bringing in English but I had some big trades up my sleeve the next couple weeks and this just screws me.
tough one. Short term gain/pain vs long term gain/pain

Played deep forward all game and kicked a career best 5. Is that role sustainable?
If he get's forward status he's a lock given the dearth we have there - which means you would want him now with this run to come so he's not 900K+ when he becomes a forward.

Question is, will he get it. I've been burnt going early on him before (last year actually)

If he get's forward status he's a lock given the dearth we have there - which means you would want him now with this run to come so he's not 900K+ when he becomes a forward.

Question is, will he get it. I've been burnt going early on him before (last year actually)
True but I had the same mentality with Macrae types. Petracca isn’t cooked as a player like Macrae so different scenario but he’s still had some poor scores lately, and that was with a better role.

It’s a bit of a catch 22 because you want him guaranteed that forward status to be bringing him in so early but to get it he probably isn’t playing the role you want.

Have the E on Windsor so I'm going to take his 84 by putting Sanders on the field. The question is who to bench out of Heeney, Macrae, Rankine, Sam Darcy, Wilson, and Reid. Heeney is honestly the only obvious no, with all of the others being around the 75 mark in terms of what I'm roughly expecting. I'll probably go with Reid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back