Game Day 2024 Fantasy Round 8 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Roberts and Whit putting up underwhelming scores is the biggest issue for me this week then I’ve done pretty well lol. Touch wood there’s no BS from todays game
Weather was always a big factor this week .....Gabba today likely to receive the "Wet" downpour as well

Weather was always a big factor this week .....Gabba today likely to receive the "Wet" downpour as well
Yeah I was wholly expecting to cop an underwhelming score or two from the Sydney game, can’t avoid them all.

At least with Whit and Roberts being highly owned it’s affecting everyone. If it were PODs I’d be a bit more annoyed.

Gabba won’t have the monsoon conditions like two weeks ago but it’ll still be a bit wet. Should favour the midfield especially Rowell

Yeah I was wholly expecting to cop an underwhelming score or two from the Sydney game, can’t avoid them all.

At least with Whit and Roberts being highly owned it’s affecting everyone. If it were PODs I’d be a bit more annoyed.

Gabba won’t have the monsoon conditions like two weeks ago but it’ll still be a bit wet. Should favour the midfield especially Rowell
Think kindly of me ..... I have 5 x GC players in todays game .....the player I'm most worried about is Clohesy

Rowell, Touk, and Graham ....the conditions should suit them

And it should prepare my GC players & give them an advantage in their next two games .....in humid Darwin

Think kindly of me ..... I have 5 x GC players in todays game .....the player I'm most worried about is Clohesy

Rowell, Touk, and Graham ....the conditions should suit them

And it should prepare my GC players & give them an advantage in their next two games .....in humid Darwin
I have Rowell, Anderson, Graham and Clohesy as my GC mids, and Dunks as my sole Lions mid….

I actually chose to bring in Rowell this week due to these conditions

I have Rowell, Anderson, Graham and Clohesy as my GC mids, and Dunks as my sole Lions mid….

I actually chose to bring in Rowell this week due to these conditions
RowellAnderson12 being the Fantasy board resident Suns expert, is it worth punting on the C with Anderson? I’ve done it the past 2-3 weeks and it’s worked, feel like this game and conditions will really suit him

1308/15

Bont (C), Miller, Flanders, Young, Fyfe, Clohesy and Graham today.

Green and Yeo injuries to contend with. On a positive note had Sheez as VC and went for Bont over Gawn as Captain. Roberts also looped on the bench. Hopefully Clohesy and Graham can go alright as the rooks today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phar Ace should have grabbed Peatling!!

Think I'm playing you in SFA league
Really, finally I'll get to see your real team and not your Zevon copy team. ;)

Yeah, he is so cheap (and low BE) consider his recent role change - and now with Green out probably.......

Tell me you also have Treacy:tearsofjoy:

It's not Brisbane, but the Sunshine Coast is anything but Sunshiney....... It's been so wet for months, so while a shower or two is generally OK, it's what lies underneath from all those weeks and months of endless rain and showers.

Gawn going from contest to contest

Snail GIF by MotoGP™
Gawn looked like an old man, similar to his R0 game against Grundy .....then, last Qtr, he was reborn .....rebuilt, bigger, faster, stronger

the-six-million-dollar-man-six-million-dollar-man.gif

This is called Karma .....welcome to this weeks carnage

Did you have Yeo ?
I do, haha. Feels like everyone has taken that bullet with me tho.
Cannot believe that Cadman literally only scored 2 points after I commented at half time... 😂. But at least he was benched, unlike Roberts.
Somehow managed to accidentally loop Windsor's 99 in, so that cushions the blow.
Might be able to get both Parish & Oliver in next week for Roberts & Yeo 🤔

I do, haha. Feels like everyone has taken that bullet with me tho.
Cannot believe that Cadman literally only scored 2 points after I commented at half time... 😂. But at least he was benched, unlike Roberts.
Somehow managed to accidentally loop Windsor's 99 in, so that cushions the blow.
Might be able to get both Parish & Oliver in next week for Roberts & Yeo 🤔
Same here .....I have Yeo, Whitfield, and Green .....oh and that fake premo Sheezel

A lot of Coaches with the same players though .....just need a couple of POD's to breakout today

Gawn looked like an old man, similar to his R0 game against Grundy .....then, last Qtr, he was reborn .....rebuilt, bigger, faster, stronger

the-six-million-dollar-man-six-million-dollar-man.gif
Same assessment - he looked gawn for all all money until that knee in the head from Stanley. Weird, it got him angry and sparked him right up. He needs way more support - maybe Pickett into the ruck, at least we know how high he can get :tearsofjoy:

Same here .....I have Yeo, Whitfield, and Green .....oh and that fake premo Sheezel

A lot of Coaches with the same players though .....just need a couple of POD's to breakout today
Oliver looked closer to his former self, not there yet, but much better signs with more of his trademark moves on display again.

Oliver looked closer to his former self, not there yet, but much better signs with more of his trademark moves on display again.
Isn't the trick in this game, to identify a player & go early .....to get a jump on the comp ...rather than 2 weeks too late

IMHO Oliver & Parish are ready now....and at their cheapest

I'll be taking that course

Isn't the trick in this game, to identify a player & go early .....to get a jump on the comp ...rather than 2 weeks too late

IMHO Oliver & Parish are ready now....and at their cheapest

I'll be taking that course
When I start checking the byes, Rd 14 players are the last thing I need.
Need to start taking that into account with 3 rounds to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back